become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gifted_Education/Identification
K through 12
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Intelligence: IQ Tests
Characteristics and Behaviors of the Gifted
- Identification, learning characteristics, and creative characteristics of the gifted.
Duke University Talent Identification Program
- TIP identifies gifted children and provides resources to nurture the development of these exceptionally bright youngsters.
Howard Gardner's Seven Types of Intelligence
- Psychologist Howard Gardner identified seven distinct types of intelligence. They are listed with respect to gifted or talented children.
Mis-Diagnosis and Dual Diagnosis of Gifted Children
- Many of our brightest and most creative minds are not only going unrecognized, but they also are often given diagnoses that indicate pathology. Includes a list of the common Mis-Diagnoses of gifted youth.
Misdiagnosis of the Gifted
- Gifted individuals face many challenges. One of them may be in getting correctly identified by psychotherapists and others as gifted.
World Class Arena
- UK government initiative, designed to identify and assess students gifted at mathematics and problem solving. Resources include World Class Tests and classroom materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2015 at 14:35:13 UTC -