become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gifted_Education/Curriculum_Differentiation
K through 12
Basic Educational Options for Gifted Students in Schools
- Article by J.VanTassel-Baska discusses the different curriculum options available to schools to address the needs of the gifted.
- discussion board for discussions related to Gifted and Talented Education/Advanced Placement.
Guiding the Gifted Reader
- ERIC Digest #E481 discusses how to offer challenging reading to gifted students, how to guide their reading, and how to know what books to recommend.
Personal Computers Help Gifted Kids Work Smart
- Gifted students are benefiting from increased use of computers because their special needs are being met through informed use of technology.
- Links on issues associated with highly gifted children and on general gifted education.
Successful Strategies for Teaching Gifted Learners
- Tips for teachers of an all-inclusive classroom. (January 01, 2003)
Acceleration: Should Gifted Students Be Grade-Advanced?
- Covers reasons for and against advancement. (June 01, 1994)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 11, 2014 at 13:45:12 UTC -