the entire directory
only in K_through_12/Gifted_Education
K through 12
Reference: Education: International: International Baccalaureate
Reference: Education: Special Education
This category in other languages:
ABC Ontario - Association for Bright Children of Ontario
- Advocacy, resources, support, and access to material from the Association for Bright Children of Ontario, which has regional chapters and an annual conference.
Early Entrance Foundation
- Resources for parents of profoundly gifted children who are interested in rapid academic acceleration - early entrance to college at ages 11-15.
Gifted Homeschoolers Forum
- Supporting gifted homeschoolers in California, providing resources, information, and networking.
The Lifeline to the Net's Gifted Resources Index
- Diane's gifted resources page.
Summer Programs for the Gifted --- Links by Subject
- Connect to summer programs, academic competitions, and useful web sites.
Villiers Park Educational Trust
- Aims to foster inspirational 14 to 19 learning and teaching by facilitating the sharing of knowledge and best practice. Provides INSET courses and master classes at AS/A2 level and establishes networks between schools and local universities. Lists courses, teaching ideas, networks and contact details.
Acceleration: Is moving ahead the right step?
- Article reporting that some psychologists' research shows that acceleration – skipping grades or working ahead in a particular subject – can be one of the best methods to meet the needs of gifted youth. (May 01, 2003)
APA.org - Cultivating otherwise untapped potential
- Article about developing programs to identify gifted children earlier and to ensure their success. (May 01, 2003)
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:25:42 UTC -