become an editor
the entire directory
only in Educators/Lesson_Plans
K through 12
Open Directory - Reference: Education: K through 12: Educators: Lesson Plans
Lesson Planning Software
Native American Webquests
Reference: Education: K through 12: Educators: Teaching Resources
Reference: Education: Products and Services
Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Education: K through 12
- An online learning community for everyone for birth to adulthood, this site contains english language acquisition tools, education resources, articles, media, and online classes.
- Provides links to science curricular resources and instructional materials (lesson plans) in the specific topic of bubbles.
- Hundreds of lesson plans for all subject areas and thousands of links to education material. CanTeach includes links and original education resources including lesson plans, units, songs, games, recipes and activities for multiple subjects and grades.
Chicago Foundation for Education Lesson Plans
- Free, searchable database of lesson plans, projects and instructional strategies. Developed by Chicago public school teachers.
- Offers a range of free worksheets, lesson plans, and activity ideas for schools and teachers. Also allows users to upload and share their resources.
- A math and science project using architecture and design in the classroom. Includes a description of the project and information to purchase the teaching guide.
Computer Lesson Plans for Tired Teachers
- Free lesson plans and lesson plan books to support you using computers in the classroom.
- A web site repository devoted to the creation and collaboration of educational lessons and curriculum.
Economic Education Lessons
- Online economics lessons--all levels and many content areas keyed to the Nebraska Social Studies/Economics Standards.
- A database of lesson plans plus education news.
- Sortable by grade level or topic, includes selection of guides on-site and links to other related sites.
Education Place Activity Search
- By Houghton Mifflin. Many lesson plans that correspond to their reading and math books, but may be used by anyone. Searchable by subject and grade level, for grades kindergarten through 8.
Geographic Alliance of Iowa
- Lesson plans and background material for use in United States schools. Includes information on society and culture, climate, history, transportation and other topics.
I Love Literacy
- Free teaching resource with lesson plans for K-8 including 3 months of literacy instruction, webquests, printables, and resources for nearly every subject.
- Teaching Lesson Plans, Worksheets, and related educational resources.
Interactive Learning Exhibits
- This collection of interactive units was developed with funds from the Annenberg Project and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
Kodak: K-12 Solutions
- Lesson plans and activities, indexed by subject and by grade level; includes teacher's guides and links to other resources.
- Free printable worksheets for grades pre-K through early secondary level in English vocabulary and grammar as well as how to tell time.
- A Yahoo group to share lessons among teachers.
- Lesson plans and worksheets reviewed and rated by teachers in science, language arts, math, social studies, history, music, health and more.
The Lesson Plans Page
- Arranged by grade level and subject area.
- A growing data base of lessons ranging from K to 12. Many are interdisciplinary. Lessons may be ordered for a small fee.
- Add and search through lesson plans and support articles for all students, all grades, and all abilities.
- Designed to help teachers efficiently utilize the Internet in preparing lesson plans.
- Free Lesson Plans, Lessons, Worksheets, Teaching Activities
Marc's Lesson Plans Page
- A few lesson plans and plenty of links to related resources.
Microsoft Education: Lesson Plans
- Lessons organized by content area.
Multicultural Education Pavilion at the University of Virginia
- Created by a group of University of Virginia graduate students. Ideas for multicultural lessons and activities, a reading list, and information about a listserve for those interested in multicultural education.
MysteryNet's Learning with Mysteries
- Lesson plans, mysteries and mystery sites to use, and discussion. For teachers, educators, students, and parents. A MysteryNet.com website.
- Lessons complete with free media spanning multiple subjects for preschool through 12th grade.
PE Central Lesson Ideas
- Database of health and physical education lesson ideas. Includes classroom management tips and warm up ideas.
- Features projects for helping children respect differences and personal challenges that impact other students in their classes.
Randy Heck's Lesson Plans
- Lesson plans for secondary government and history classes, which utilize the Internet and presentation software.
Resources for Christian Teachers
- A resource site for teachers with links to lessons in all subject areas, including links to crafts, coloring, puppets, and holidays.
Resources for Teaching About Religion in Public Schools
- Instructional resources that facilitate teaching about religion in public schools with objectivity and civic fairness regarding diverse worldviews. Buy printed manual or print free from site.
Scholastic- Teaching Resources
- Far more than books, this site provides thousands of free resources for teachers including lessons, worksheets, mini- books and supplementary curriculum.
Science Fiction and the Future
- Lesson plan by Lorna S. Dils, used to teach seventh graders about the concepts of future and change by reading science fiction.
Society of Women Engineers Internet Activities Center
- Hands-on and web-based interactive activities to introduce students Grade 5 and above to engineering concepts.
- Lesson plans, tips, drills, activities and other teaching aids for the physical education teacher.
The Teacher's Corner
- Offers lesson plans, thematic units, calendars, pen pals.
Teacher's Emergency Lesson Plans
- Resource for all teachers in any grade, any level, who sometimes need new ideas, or who need 'on the spot' lessons for those times when the regular curriculum is not available, such as supply teaching, off-subject teaching.
Teachers.Net - Lesson Plans
- Teacher-submitted lesson plans, lessons for all grade levels and subjects K-12.
- Nick Jr. provides classroom resources and lesson plans.
- Includes advice, lesson plans, software, worksheets, and other tools for the classroom.
Teaching Ideas for Primary Teachers
- Hundreds of teaching ideas, activities, resources and worksheets are available free for primary teachers to use in their classrooms
- A collection of day-long thematic units for K-2nd grade teachers. Includes lesson plans for all subject areas, printable worksheets, links to related sites, and lists of suggested literature.
- Contains K-12 lesson plans that give students the chance to participate in their own learning.
- Offers free K-12 standards-based lesson plans across many disciplines including art, economics, humanities, mathematics, science and geography.
Time Traveler Productions
- Multimedia lesson plans on various topics in US and world history, science, and sociology.
- History and social studies lesson plans, Powerpoint presentations, and research links.
Vocabulary Lesson Plans
- Free vocabulary lesson plans based on Latin roots. English derivative lists, vocabulary quizzes and tests.
- A searchable library of lesson plans that anyone can edit from preschool to college level.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 22, 2013 3:24:07 PM EST -