become an editor
the entire directory
only in K_through_12/Administration
K through 12
Open Directory - Reference: Education: K through 12: Administration
Computers: Software: Educational: Administration and School Management
21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) Home Page
- The focus of this program, authorized under Title X, Part I, of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, is to provide expanded learning opportunities for participating children in a safe, drug-free and supervised environment. The 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CLC) program enables schools to stay open longer providing a safe place for homework centers, and intensive mentoring in basic skills.
Addressing Student Problem Behavior
- Educators have long understood that behavior difficulties can keep students from functioning productively in class. Many school personnel have been considering the effects of behavior on learning for some time.
- K12 Administrators Website - on-line professional development and networking center for K-12 school administrators.
- An informational site offering E-rate news and commentary and dedicated to simplifying the E-rate filing process for schools, libraries and vendors. The site provides information on next steps, discount rate optimization, audits and service provider coordination.
Education Policy Analysis Archives
- A peer-reviewed scholarly journal publishing education policy analysis since 1993.
eSchool News Online
- K-12 decision makers' technology and internet newspaper.
Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Universities
- Many resources regarding the accreditation and improvement of K-12 and post secondary educational institutions.
Integrated Student Administration Software
- Maplewood Computing Ltd. is a leader in administrative software for the North American Education industry. We have specialized in student administration software and services since 1980, and now support thousands of installations in North America alone.
Lunch Cashier System
- Computerized Lunch Program for school cafeterias. State and Federal reporting. Parents only need to send lunch money to one family account for all family members participating in the lunch program.
The National Board For Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS)
- Works to strengthen the teaching profession and to improve student learning in America's schools.
Principals' Partnership Website
- This website is designed to support high school administrators in their important work and provides great original ideas and links to outstanding resources. This site is sponsored by Union Pacific Railroad.
- Provides a dashboard to online resources for school leaders. The purpose is to increase productivity, extend effectiveness, and expand and accelerate growth and development in support of student learning.
Public School Administrator
- We report the best practices in public school administration; what works and what does not based on tried-and-proven experiences from all over the United States and Canada.
School Administrators' Publishing Company (SAPCO)
- School administrators' Publishing Company(SAPCO) creates and publishes handbooks for school administrators.SAPCO also produces books for use by the United States military and legal books for school administrators in California and Texas.
- Website contains weekly articles, editorial, reports, research and a buyer’s guide for locating products and services used for building and maintaining public and private k-12 and college school facilities. The site also features an online store, events calendar, weblog and newsletter.
- Provides school administrators access to the legal information and resources needed to do their jobs effectively.
The Skillful Leader: Confronting Mediocre Teaching
- Written for superintendents, principals, supervisors, and school board members, The Skillful Leader: Confronting Mediocre Teaching is designed to help leaders improve not remove teachers.
Teacher Evaluation: New Directions and Practices
- Includes essays and articles related to teacher evaluation, as well as sample forms.
- New directions and best practices in teacher selection and hiring. Principles, interviews, questions, training, bibliography, study guide, reference book.
U.S. Department of Education (ED)
- Provides information about the Department's offices, programs, information and assistance services, funding opportunities, education statistics, publications, and education initiatives of the President and Secretary of Education.
- Provides information for students, parents, and school staff on how to reduce lunch and snack waste. Contains information on communicating with parents and teachers, conducting trash audits, and educating students.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 17, 2012 at 5:15:05 UTC -