become an editor
the entire directory
only in International/Study_Abroad
Reference: Education: International: International Schools
Reference: Education: International: Language Schools
Reference: Education: International: Universities
This category in other languages:
Abbey Road Programs
- Contains course details and application fees.
ABT Language Services
- Free advice on finding the most suitable program in any field of study abroad programs.
Academic Studies Abroad
- Provides resources to college students looking at foreign exchange, home exchange, student travel, and study abroad programs, specializing in Spain.
- Develops programs to enable students to study, work or volunteer in countries around the world.
American Intercontinental University
- It presents the study abroad programs of the University in London and Dubai.
ASA Academic Study Associates
- Offers high school students the opportunity for summer study abroad; with a calendar and course details.
Australian Music Foundation
- It offers financial support to top Australian music students wishing to follow post graduate study in Europe.
- It offers intensive Spanish courses in Spain, Argentina and Costa Rica.
Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Presentation of the summer program for study and travel abroad in China.
Bel Canto Institute Youth Division
- Located in upstate New York, this three-week program trains 15-17 year olds in bel canto singing traditions, Italian immersion and diction, voice lessons and coachings.
British American Educational Foundation
- Provides the opportunity for Americans to study at British boarding schools.
Butler University Institute for Study Abroad
- Study in several countries outside the United States.
- Overseas educational promoter based in India.
CEA Study Abroad
- Study abroad programs for U.S. and Canadian college students in Spain, France, Italy, Costa Rica, England, Ireland.
The Center for Global Education
- Augsburg College program offering study abroad, short term travel and customized travel programs.
Center For Study Abroad
- Non-profit company providing accredited programs overseas to participants worldwide. Based in Seattle WA.
Chamberlain Educational Services Centre
- Company specialising in sending Hong Kong and Chaina students to study abroad. Advice, contact information, list of partners and services available.
- It offers summer study and travel abroad programs in China.
College Down Under
- International programs offered at Bond University in Australia.
Colorado State University - International Programs
- Information on all Colorado State University study abroad programs and services for international students.
- Distributed Campus helps foreign students to prepare for study abroad at the Freie Universitaet Berlin by offering a platform fit to their needs by accompanying them in their adjustment to German language and culture.
- Study abroad programs for high school students in Spain and France. Destinations, dates and fees. Berkeley, California.
- Offers language and cultural programs and soccer camps.
Erasmus Student Network
- A European wide student network with goal to support and develop student exchange.
Forspro Foreign Study Programs
- Offers study abroad opportunities in Spain combining cultural activities and tours with academic curriculum.
Galina International School Tours
- Specialist in educational and study tours across a range of curriculum areas including art and architecture, geography, history, modern languages, WW1 poetry and science.
- An international educational service organization offering study and teaching abroad opportunities.
- Assists foreigners and Singaporeans who want to study in Singapore.
- Study abroad opportunities in London, Paris, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, Rome, Athens, Spain, and Jamaica through Hollins University.
- Non-profit study abroad organization offering programs throughout Asia, Australia, Europe, New Zealand and South America for college-aged students. Also offers career-building internships, financial aid and exotic field trips.
Institute For Cultural Ecology
- Study and international abroad opportunities in Asia and South Pacific in marine biology, conservation and social services. It offer academic credit through San Francisco State University.
Institute for Village Studies
- Non-profit educational organization providing learning experiences through service and exploration in developing nations.
International Academy of English
- School specializes in English for international students with a focus on passing the TOEFL test. Locations in San Diego and Las Vegas.
International Education Service
- Offers services for foreign students, seeking residence and education in the U.S.
International Partners for Study Abroad
- Worldwide consortium of study abroad programs and language schools.
International Studies Abroad (ISA)
- Offers semester, trimester and summer programs in Spain, France, Argentina, Costa Rica, Chile, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand.
- A non-profit organization specializing in summer and semester homestay programs for high school students since 1981.
- Offers English as a second language, TOEFL exam preparation and intensive English courses for all levels, cultural exchange, and university preparation and placement.
The Irish Experience
- A unique summer travel and leaning opportunity for high school students to experience Ireland's beautiful countryside, exciting cities, rich history, Celtic culture and celebrated literature while earning credits
- It presents the semester program for high school sophomores and juniors set on the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas. Find information and courses offered by the school.
- Read reviews by international students about their study abroad experience at university and contact them with your questions.
Just Like Home
- Short-term housing for international visitors, including students, medical and business professionals, interns and scholars. Choose from homestay, and apartment.
Legal Study Abroad
- For law students who wish to study abroad. Access information on enrollment in one of more than 100 ABA-approved formal study abroad programs.
National Registration Center for Study Abroad
- Evaluates foreign language programs around the world and registers students of all ages. Programs in 38 countries.
NETC Educational Travel
- Travel designed to involve students intellectually, physically and emotionally in the learning process. Tour highlights and information for teachers, parents, and students.
Nikitas Language Abroad Schools
- Intermediary offering language courses in various countries.
Northern Illinois University Study Abroad Office
- Sponsors short term, semester and academic year programs to all continents for NIU and non-NIU students.
- The Ocean Classroom Foundation, Inc., is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing programs of education under sail to the young people of the world.
Pratt Institute Study Abroad Programs
- Offers design, architecture, fine arts, art history, and fashion study abroad programs in major European cultural centers. Open to undergrads, graduate students, and working professionals.
- A resource for researchers, students, and teachers focusing on the impact of study abroad in terms of language learning and cultural adaptation.
The School of Russian and Asian Studies
- Consultants on educational programs in Russia and central Asia for international students.
Semester at Sea
- Offers students the world in a semester. Fall spring and summer programs.
Semester at Sea
- Shipboard program for global study abroad, operated by a non-profit and sponsored by the University of Virginia.
- Resource for education abroad information.
Socrates Erasmus Programme
- Offers funding to students and staff at European higher education institutions for exchanges to other EU countries.
Spanish Abroad, Inc.
- Spanish immersion programs throughout Latin America and Spain. Class information, financing options, and reservation details.
Spanish Language School in Toro/Spain
- Studying Spanish in a small school in a historical town in Spain. Small classes (max. 5 students). For beginners to advanced learners; D.E.L.E. Diploma courses. Accent-free Spanish is spoken.
- Offers college credit study abroad programs for high school students. Find information on consulant services and on current programs offered.
Students on Ice
- Award-winning organization offering student educational expeditions to Antarctica and the Arctic. It organize also travel to the ends of the Earth with scientists and experts.
- Directory of both commercial and accredited language study programs, compiled by UC Santa Barbara professor Steve Tash. Includes programs designed for teachers, librarians, and other professionals.
- Complete range of education opportunities in Australia including university study at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, vocational education and training, school education, foundation studies, English language courses.
- A resource guide for studying in Canada.
- Provider of specialised educational programmes as schools, colleges and placements for international students.
Study in the Netherlands
- Site dedicated for studying in the Netherlands. It collects all useful information about the educational system and about study abroad programs.
Study In Ukraine
- Offers information for non-resident people, who wish to study at the university level in the Ukraine. Services include visa support letters, transportation from the airport, and lodging accommodations. Page includes list of fields of study and photo gallery.
Study Overseas Global
- International students' guide to studying worldwide. Destinations, scholarships, and fee structure. India.
- Listings and links for programs in more than 100 countries.
Studying in New Zealand
- Information about Universities in New Zealand and how to get a post graduate Degree in the field of Computers.
- UK Study guide, with information on every aspect of student life in the UK.
- Study abroad advice and information on courses and colleges worldwide, for students who are considering an international education in a country other than their own.
Ultimate Studies Australia
- Study advice organisation for international students planning to study in Australia.
- Consultants for University and College application in Canada and the USA. Help with study management and living for undergraduates and post graduates.
University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC)
- USAC offers summer, semester and year study abroad programs in Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania and Latin America.
USA study guide
- International student guide to university and higher education in the USA.
We Study in Australia
- Contains photographs and articles.
- Helping international students who want to study abroad to find the right university course in the UK, the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 23, 2013 at 17:47:16 UTC -