become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Mexico
Regional: North America: Mexico: Education
This category in other languages:
American School Foundation of Guadalajara
- Private, non-profit, non-sectarian, US-accredited institution offering American-style education grades pre-kindergarten through 12th grade, in Guadalajara, Mexico.
American School of Puerto Vallarta
- US accredited private school offering a bicultural education to international students from preschool through grade 12. Information about program, governance, admissions, and other topics.
The American School of Tampico
- Tampico, Mexico. Offers a United States curriculum, parallel to the curriculum mandated by the Mexican Ministry of Education, from preschool to grade 10. Mission, philosophy, academic program, accreditation, and other information.
Colegio Americano de Torreón
- Private, non-denominational, international day school offering a bilingual/bicultural education to Mexican, U.S. and international students in grades pre-K through 12. In Torreon, Mexico.
The John F. Kennedy School of Queretaro
- Private, non-profit, non-sectarian, coeducational school in Querétaro, Mexico, offering an international education from pre-school through high school, including IB curriculum. Curriculum, activities, and other details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 30, 2009 at 8:05:13 UTC -