become an editor
the entire directory
only in International_Schools/Africa
Open Directory - Reference: Education: International: International Schools: Africa
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Reference: Education: International: International Baccalaureate: Schools: Africa
Regional: Africa: Education
This category in other languages:
American International School of Bamako
- Established in Mali to convey an American curriculum from pre-Kindergarten to Grade 10. Offers supervised University of Nebraska distance learning for grades 11 -12.
American School of Antananarivo
- Offers 3 years of pre-school, and kindergarten to Grade 12 American style education on Madagascar.
Banjul American Embassy School
- Serrekunda, The Gambia provider of an American style syllabus from Nursery to Grade 12, leading to University of Nebraska High School Diploma.
Harare International School
- Offering American College Board PSAT, SAT and AP, and Australian Council of Educational Research/International Schools Assessment from Reception through Grade 12 in Zimbabwe.
International School of Ouagadougou
- Contains information, pictures, newsletter, applications, calendar, and a map of the Burkina Faso school. Curriculum is based on the American system.
Kabira International School
- Follows the national curriculum of England and Wales from Kindergarten to Year 11 in Uganda.
Khartoum American School
- An American style school in the Sudan, offers SAT and PSAT from pre-school to Grade 12.
Le Bocage International School
- Offers English Language Secondary schooling in Moka, Mauritius, in Forms 1 to 7. Both IGCSE (Forms 4 and 5) and IB Diploma (Forms 6 and 7) are available.
Luanda International School, Angola
- Teaches International Baccalaureate Organization programs to pupils aged 3 years to 18 years old
Rainbow International School
- Uganda, International school teaching a British curriculum from Foundation through Key Stage 4 leading to IGCSE, AS and A level. Includes location, staff information, pdf newsletter.
The Braeburn Group
- Primary and high schools offering the British National Curriculum in Kenya - Nairobi and Mombasa - and Arusha, Tanzania. Offered at Braeburn College are AS/A Level, IB, Foundation Course, BTEC, HND and National Diploma.
Windhoek International School
- Established in Namibia offers Kindergarten to Year 13. Follows IB PYP in primary, IGCSE in years 7 to 9, and both IB Diploma and Higher IGCSE in years 10 to 13.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 1:06:53 PM EST -