become an editor
the entire directory
only in Instructional_Technology/Weblogs
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Instructional Technology: Weblogs
Computers: Internet: On the Web: Weblogs
This category in other languages:
Asynchronous Collaborative Learning Activities
- Investigation of how to improve the procedure of known (or new) pedagogical activities for asynchronous delivery.
- A quick introduction to blogging for educators, with hands-on steps for getting started in using Blogger.com.
David Carraher: Weblogs In Education
- Blog entry. "Two current shortcomings of education could be addressed through weblogging technologies."
- Michael Feldstein's weblog about online learning, KM, communities of practice, and related topics.
- Josie Fraser writes about information learning technology.
- Project to provide resources for educational professionals to help better plan for the future of education.
The Educational Mac
- For educators who use Macs. Many entries are podcasts.
The Future of Mathematics
- Thoughts, observations, and lessons about innovative uses of technology in the mathematics classroom.
Jerz's Literacy Weblog
- Dennis G. Jerz, a new media professor, blogging about humanities, cyberculture, journalism and writing.
- Community news site for discussing rhetoric, technology and pedagogy.
The Learned Man
- Covering research, news, and trends in instructional technology and e-learning.
TeachingHacks.com - Quentin D'Souza
- Current trends in academic information and communication technology in schools.
Weblogg-ed - Using Weblogs and RSS in Education
- Will Richardson collects ideas for Web logs in the classroom, asks questions to the teacher Web logging community, and reflects on his teaching. His blog is also intended to be a clearninghouse for sites and issues relating to Web logs in education.
Weblogs in Education
- Summarizes the structure and content of weblogs and reviews a number of studies and other papers on the subject. [PDF]
Future of Mathematics
- Thoughts, observations, and lessons about innovative uses of technology in the mathematics classroom. [RSS]
Learning for 2020
- How we should prepare our next generation to cope with life at 2020. [Atom]
Random Walk in E-Learning
- Investigation of how to improve the procedure of known (or new) pedagogical activities for asynchronous delivery. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2014 at 12:52:46 UTC -