become an editor
the entire directory
only in Instructional_Technology/Higher_Education
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Instructional Technology: Higher Education
MUDs and MOOs
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Educators
- The Computer Assisted Language Instruction Consortium
- Monthly publication focusing on the use of technology across all areas of higher education.
- Interactive teaching tool from Better Education, Inc. to facilitate active learning. Provides networked science classroom, teacher's computer and students' calculators.
- Information for educators, researchers, graduates, students and self-learners
EDUCAUSE Online Guide to Evaluating Information Technology on Campus
- What to ask about information technology when choosing a college or university.
- Presents applications of New Information and Communication Technologies (NICT) in teaching at Swiss universities and other institutions of higher education, specially 'Swiss Virtual Campus'. It also serves as a meeting point for all persons and groups working in this field.
Engines for Education
- A hyper-book written by Roger Schank and Chip Cleary, what's wrong with the education system, how to reform it, and especially, about the role of educational technology in that reform.
The Epiphany Project
- Provided strategies and support to assist mainstream writing faculty with integrating technology into their classroom.
- A resource for ESL language instructors who are looking for effective ways to incorporate technology in their teaching.
Online Plagiarism Checker
- Academicplagiarism.com is a free online tool for detecting plagiarism.
Students Perceptions of Distance Learning, Online Learning and the Traditional Classroom
- Results of a study done at a medium sized state university which finds that distance learning and on-line learning technologies are perceived by students as having some benefits although they are not necessarily knowledge-related. related.
Students' Perceptions of Technology in Learning
- Presentation of survey results by Scott Siddall of Denison University.
TESOL Computer-Assisted Language Learning Interest Section
- TESOL's special interest instructional technology group
Web by Design
- An educational resource including online tutorials; Web, instructional design, and nursing resources; and annotated links
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 11:45:08 AM EDT -