become an editor
the entire directory
only in Instructional_Technology/Higher_Education
MUDs and MOOs
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Educators
- The Computer Assisted Language Instruction Consortium
- Monthly publication focusing on the use of technology across all areas of higher education.
- Interactive teaching tool from Better Education, Inc. to facilitate active learning. Provides networked science classroom, teacher's computer and students' calculators.
- Information for educators, researchers, graduates, students and self-learners
EDUCAUSE Online Guide to Evaluating Information Technology on Campus
- What to ask about information technology when choosing a college or university.
Engines for Education
- A hyper-book written by Roger Schank and Chip Cleary, what's wrong with the education system, how to reform it, and especially, about the role of educational technology in that reform.
- A resource for ESL language instructors who are looking for effective ways to incorporate technology in their teaching.
Online Plagiarism Checker
- Academicplagiarism.com is a free online tool for detecting plagiarism.
Students Perceptions of Distance Learning, Online Learning and the Traditional Classroom
- Results of a study done at a medium sized state university which finds that distance learning and on-line learning technologies are perceived by students as having some benefits although they are not necessarily knowledge-related. related.
Students' Perceptions of Technology in Learning
- Presentation of survey results by Scott Siddall of Denison University.
TESOL Computer-Assisted Language Learning Interest Section
- TESOL's special interest instructional technology group
Web by Design
- An educational resource including online tutorials; Web, instructional design, and nursing resources; and annotated links
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2014 at 6:35:05 UTC -