become an editor
the entire directory
only in Instructional_Technology/Evaluation
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Instructional Technology: Evaluation
Web Site Evaluation
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Services for Hire
1999 Secretary's Conference on Educational Technology - Evaluating the Effectiveness of Technology
- Details of the conference, including white papers.
A Step Towards the Creation of Educational Technology Standards: Identifying Key Skills
- This article examines the process of identifying learning standards for educational and instructional technology programs.
Asia-Pacific Forum on Science Learning and Teaching
- An online periodical dedicated to the effectiveness and interest of learning and teaching science subjects with the use of IT (especially various multimedia and Internet resources) in schools.
- Publisher of standardized achievement tests and custom assessments including TerraNova, Fox in a Box, SUPERA, LAS, TABE, TestMate, NEDT, CDRT, and CDMT. The mission is to help the teacher help the child.
Challenges for the Evaluation of New Information and Communication Technologies
- Reprint article which considers various aspects of issues related to technology evaluation, access, and literacy learning.
Education and Information Technologies
- The official journal of the IFIP Technical Committee on Education.
Emerging from the Smog: Making Technology Assessment Work for Schools
- This article from "From Now On: The Educational Technology Journal" discusses the importance of evaluating technology in schools.
Girls Tech: Evaluating Electronic Resources for Girls
- Explains and demonstrates a framework to evaluate electronic resources that will encourage and increase young women's interest and participation in the sciences and technology. A program of Douglass College, the undergraduate women?s college of Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey in partnership with the Girl Scouts of the U.S.A.
Implementing Technology in Education
- Real-world planning and useful insights to implementing and evaluating technology uses in education. A summary of research and evaluation studies.
Online Evaluation Resource Library (OERL)
- Developed for professionals seeking to design, conduct, document, or review project evaluations. OERL is funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF).
- Contains links to research and evaluation studies done within the situated evaluation framework.
Summary of Current Research and Evaluation Findings on Technology in Education
- Has evaluation on the use of technology in education.
Technology Foundation Standards for Students
- Provides technology standards and sample activities for various grade levels, PreK-12.
Technology's Role in the Classroom
- Nobody believes it's the quick fix for America's K-12 ills. An interview with Linda Roberts, Director of the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Educational Technology. She discusses how we can measure whether technology can enhance student learning.
The Concerns-Based Adoption Model (CBAM): A Model for Change in Individuals
- A stage model that applies to anyone experiencing change--policy makers, teachers, parents, students
WWILD Team (World Wide Interactive Learning Design Team)
- The WWILD Team looks for special kinds of interactive software that they call interactive modules. An interactive module, similar to any reusable learning object, is any self-contained, short, interactive experience that is relevant to school-based learning -- they are not lessons, but resources for lessons and learning.
Critical Issues in Evaluating the Effectiveness of Technology
- Summary of the Secretary's Conference on Educational Technology: Evaluating the Effectiveness of Technology on July 12-13, 1999, in Washington, D.C.. It notes a shift in schools' focus on technology from building and implementing a technology infrastructure to evaluating the effectiveness of its use in schools and classrooms. [PDF] (January 01, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, April 30, 2011 3:19:25 AM EDT -