become an editor
the entire directory
only in Instructional_Technology/Evaluation
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Instructional Technology: Evaluation
Web Site Evaluation
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Services for Hire
1999 Secretary's Conference on Educational Technology - Evaluating the Effectiveness of Technology
- Details of the conference, including white papers.
Asia-Pacific Forum on Science Learning and Teaching
- An online periodical dedicated to the effectiveness and interest of learning and teaching science subjects with the use of IT (especially various multimedia and Internet resources) in schools.
Challenges for the Evaluation of New Information and Communication Technologies
- Reprint article which considers various aspects of issues related to technology evaluation, access, and literacy learning.
The Concerns-Based Adoption Model (CBAM): A Model for Change in Individuals
- A stage model that applies to anyone experiencing change--policy makers, teachers, parents, students
- Publisher of standardized achievement tests and custom assessments including TerraNova, Fox in a Box, SUPERA, LAS, TABE, TestMate, NEDT, CDRT, and CDMT. The mission is to help the teacher help the child.
Education and Information Technologies
- The official journal of the IFIP Technical Committee on Education.
Emerging from the Smog: Making Technology Assessment Work for Schools
- This article from "From Now On: The Educational Technology Journal" discusses the importance of evaluating technology in schools.
Online Evaluation Resource Library (OERL)
- Developed for professionals seeking to design, conduct, document, or review project evaluations. OERL is funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF).
- Contains links to research and evaluation studies done within the situated evaluation framework.
A Step Towards the Creation of Educational Technology Standards: Identifying Key Skills
- This article examines the process of identifying learning standards for educational and instructional technology programs.
Technology Foundation Standards for Students
- Provides technology standards and sample activities for various grade levels, PreK-12.
Technology's Role in the Classroom
- Nobody believes it's the quick fix for America's K-12 ills. An interview with Linda Roberts, Director of the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Educational Technology. She discusses how we can measure whether technology can enhance student learning.
WWILD Team (World Wide Interactive Learning Design Team)
- The WWILD Team looks for special kinds of interactive software that they call interactive modules. An interactive module, similar to any reusable learning object, is any self-contained, short, interactive experience that is relevant to school-based learning -- they are not lessons, but resources for lessons and learning.
Critical Issues in Evaluating the Effectiveness of Technology
- Summary of the Secretary's Conference on Educational Technology: Evaluating the Effectiveness of Technology on July 12-13, 1999, in Washington, D.C.. It notes a shift in schools' focus on technology from building and implementing a technology infrastructure to evaluating the effectiveness of its use in schools and classrooms. [PDF] (January 01, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2013 at 11:35:08 UTC -