become an editor
the entire directory
only in Instructional_Technology/Course_Website_Software
Course Website Software
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Instructional Technology: Course Website Software
Computers: Software: Online Training: Delivery and Management Systems
Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Online Courses: E-learning Portals
This category in other languages:
- An enterprise course management system that combines an open and flexible architecture with a complete set of easy-to-use features.
- Joint European academic consortium. Offers WBT authoring, delivery and management tools. Foundation members have free access to a huge database of reusable course modules.
- An Open Source Web-based Learning Content Management System (LCMS) designed with accessibility and adaptability in mind.
- Commercial course website software; can also create a free course on their site.
- (Basic Smart, Cooperate Worldwide) is a web based collaboration / groupware environment. It is a shared workspace system and supports document upload, event notification, and group management.
- An easy to use, open source software package based on PHP/MySQL.
- Collection of tools to create and manage online courses.
- Makers of eCourse, a course website toolkit, a smaller version called eToolkit (available for free), and eCollege Campus.
- Create, manage, and multi-purpose repositories of digital content. Author and publish dynamic educational content on the WWW. Tracks learning and adapts a learner's level using Adaptive Curriculum Technology.
- Future Learning Environment is open-source web-based software for computer-supported collaborative learning (CSCL).
- Flexible XML based learning management system. Available in 6 languages.
- A software product which enables certifying organizations and their training providers, corporate departments, and colleges to make existing training courses and tests immediately available over the Internet.
- allows users to create a knowledge-building community. Each community creates their own database in which they can store notes and connect ideas. It features a web client or alternatively clients for Mac and Win platforms.
The Manhattan Virtual Classroom
- An open source web-based virtual classroom system (written in C) that includes modules for discussion, chat, syllabus, handouts, assignments, grades, and private email.
- A free, open-source PHP web application for producing modular internet-based courses that support a modern social constructionist pedagogy. Easy to install, use and maintain on Linux, Windows and Mac OS X platforms.
- Web-based training authoring, delivery and management. The authoring environment is entirely Web based.
- Web Course Tools - WBT authoring, delivery and management. Reseller of web "courselets". Authoring environment is entirely Web based.
Usenet alt.education.distance.teaching -
Usenet bit.listserv.edtech -
Usenet misc.education.adult -
Course Website Software
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:24:04 AM EST -