the entire directory
only in Education/Instructional_Technology
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Instructional Technology
Adult and Continuing Education
K through 12
Course Website Software
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Authoring
Computers: Software: Educational
Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Online Teaching and Learning
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Technology
Science: Technology: Education
This category in other languages:
Adobe in Education: Resources for Educators and Students
- Tips and tricks, online tutorials, discussion forums, and resources.
- Contains information about educational technology research, reports, funding, as well as links to other websites.
Centre for Learning, Knowing & Interactive Technologies
- Concerned with developing theories and practices which increase understanding of how cultural, cognitive and technological tools shape and support learning and knowing.
A Complete Manual of Videotaping and Editing Techniques
- A manual written for beginning videographers, parents and educators which includes discussions on equipment, videotaping situations, scripting, and other related topics.
CREATE for Mississippi
- How to view web sites offline, use an LCD projector for wireless laptops, use a HP Scanjet, and record data/audio as well as lesson plans, handouts and links.
- Information page for the largest electronic mailing list devoted to technology in education.
Education Consumers ClearingHouse
- Subscription-supported e-mailing list whose purpose is to empower education's consumers. Subscribers ask questions, post information and opinion, or just follow the various discussions.
- Tools, resources, grant information and ideas for technology integration standards with beginning and advanced levels.
Evaluating the Impact of Technology
- Article on three main purposes of Instructional technology and how its usefulness can be evaluated.
The Flashcard Exchange
- Numerous subject and grade-specific cards available to review online, download, print, or customize. Also includes educational links and services.
Florida Educational Technology Corporation
- In addition to providing an annual conference with the opportunity to review the latest technology trends, this site has technology articles with hyperlinks to resources.
From Now On: The Educational Technology Journal
- Technology for schools; technology for learning.
- Consulting services for instructional technology research, design, development, and implementation.
- Minimally invasive education experiments conducted by NIIT. Free Internet kiosks provided to slum children who were unfamiliar with computers and the Internet led to learning.
ISOC - Interactive Socrates Projects Database
- Projects supported by the Socrates program for international cooperation in education and research. Projects are categorized according to target group, theme, and subject. Focus on new technology in learning and distance education.
- Commercial video products for Direct Instruction, a reading program, as well as language, math, and technology offerings.
Journal of Technology Education
- Provides a forum for scholarly discussion on topics relating to technology education.
Learning Solutions Group
- A team of instructional development experts create customized, needs-based training material to improve employee knowledge, skills, and performance.
Louisiana Region 4 Teaching, Learning, and Technology Center
- Training for educators in Louisiana's Region 4 using peer-instructor modeling of technology-connected lessons based on content standards.
Microsoft in Education
- Links to resources and partners available to help both schools (K-12) and higher education.
MultiMedia Schools Magazine
- A practical how-to magazine that addresses multiple technologies used in K-12 schools today-CD-ROM, multimedia, online, and Internet resources. Articles, columns, news, and product reviews are contributed by practicing educators who use new technologies in the classroom and media center.
North American Simulation and Gaming Association
- Links to web sites with components of design, implementation, and evaluation of games and simulations to improve learning results. Also includes a catalog of games and links to articles on such topics as getting a group to think like a genius and managing difficult behaviors.
On the Horizon
- Provides an information database and a forum that explores the implications of a rapidly changing world on educational organizations and processes, and examines ways to make educational organizations and programs more effective.
- Virginia teachers' automated curriculum which links national standards and Virginia standards of learning to activities, lesson plans, projects and automated testing component for students. Requires password.
- Links to online games, puzzles, and quizzes.
Round World Media
- Provides commercial online instruction on various subjects such as Flash 5 and HTML. Services for design and development of educational media for the web and interactive TV also available.
Sara Jalali: Multimedia Producer
- Consultant for educational software, web-based training, and multimedia. Site also has her professional and personal links.
School Web of Instructional Media Database (SWIM)
- A Web-based, searchable database that allows for access by students and teachers to different instructional media.
- A non-profit initiative aimed at helping teachers and students cope with technology integration. Many photographs of computer setups, and a good number of science resources.
- Center for Teaching and Learning.
- Training modules for email, word processing, spreadsheets, data bases, and presentations as well as resources in media literacy, math, art, and special education.
Technological Horizons in Education (T.H.E.) Journal
- T.H.E. Online is the leading Technology based education publication for K-12 and higher education. T.H.E. Online contains information, news and activities related to the use of educational technology.
Technology & Learning Online
- A magazine for K-12 school administrators, teachers, and technology coordinators, has reviews and other interactive features.
Total Recall Learning, Inc.
- Multimedia approach to memorization of data in such areas as nutrition, spelling, names, marketing, and avoiding sexual harassment.
Virtual Adaptive Learning Architecture Project
- VALA focuses on developing a learning architecture with user interface adaptability that provides a personalized learning environment for each learner
World Association for Online Education
- WAOE: Combining dedication to online learning with fun and cultural exchange.
Usenet bit.listserv.edtech -
Usenet misc.education.multimedia -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 18, 2013 7:15:09 AM EST -