the entire directory
only in Education/Instructional_Technology
Adult and Continuing Education
K through 12
Course Website Software
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Authoring
Computers: Software: Educational
Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Online Teaching and Learning
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Technology
Science: Technology: Education
This category in other languages:
Adobe in Education: Resources for Educators and Students
- Tips and tricks, online tutorials, discussion forums, and resources.
- Contains information about educational technology research, reports, funding, as well as links to other websites.
A Complete Manual of Videotaping and Editing Techniques
- A manual written for beginning videographers, parents and educators which includes discussions on equipment, videotaping situations, scripting, and other related topics.
CREATE for Mississippi
- How to view web sites offline, use an LCD projector for wireless laptops, use a HP Scanjet, and record data/audio as well as lesson plans, handouts and links.
- Information page for the largest electronic mailing list devoted to technology in education.
Education Consumers ClearingHouse
- Subscription-supported e-mailing list whose purpose is to empower education's consumers. Subscribers ask questions, post information and opinion, or just follow the various discussions.
- Tools, resources, grant information and ideas for technology integration standards with beginning and advanced levels.
Evaluating the Impact of Technology
- Article on three main purposes of Instructional technology and how its usefulness can be evaluated.
The Flashcard Exchange
- Numerous subject and grade-specific cards available to review online, download, print, or customize. Also includes educational links and services.
Florida Educational Technology Corporation
- In addition to providing an annual conference with the opportunity to review the latest technology trends, this site has technology articles with hyperlinks to resources.
From Now On: The Educational Technology Journal
- Technology for schools; technology for learning.
- Consulting services for instructional technology research, design, development, and implementation.
- Minimally invasive education experiments conducted by NIIT. Free Internet kiosks provided to slum children who were unfamiliar with computers and the Internet led to learning.
- Commercial video products for Direct Instruction, a reading program, as well as language, math, and technology offerings.
Journal of Technology Education
- Provides a forum for scholarly discussion on topics relating to technology education.
Learning Solutions Group
- A team of instructional development experts create customized, needs-based training material to improve employee knowledge, skills, and performance.
Louisiana Region 4 Teaching, Learning, and Technology Center
- Training for educators in Louisiana's Region 4 using peer-instructor modeling of technology-connected lessons based on content standards.
Microsoft in Education
- Links to resources and partners available to help both schools (K-12) and higher education.
MultiMedia Schools Magazine
- A practical how-to magazine that addresses multiple technologies used in K-12 schools today-CD-ROM, multimedia, online, and Internet resources. Articles, columns, news, and product reviews are contributed by practicing educators who use new technologies in the classroom and media center.
North American Simulation and Gaming Association
- Links to web sites with components of design, implementation, and evaluation of games and simulations to improve learning results. Also includes a catalog of games and links to articles on such topics as getting a group to think like a genius and managing difficult behaviors.
On the Horizon
- Provides an information database and a forum that explores the implications of a rapidly changing world on educational organizations and processes, and examines ways to make educational organizations and programs more effective.
- Virginia teachers' automated curriculum which links national standards and Virginia standards of learning to activities, lesson plans, projects and automated testing component for students. Requires password.
- Information content and technologies increase the productivity of students, scholars, professionals and the libraries that serve them.
- Links to online games, puzzles, and quizzes.
Round World Media
- Provides commercial online instruction on various subjects such as Flash 5 and HTML. Services for design and development of educational media for the web and interactive TV also available.
Sara Jalali: Multimedia Producer
- Consultant for educational software, web-based training, and multimedia. Site also has her professional and personal links.
School Web of Instructional Media Database (SWIM)
- A Web-based, searchable database that allows for access by students and teachers to different instructional media.
- A non-profit initiative aimed at helping teachers and students cope with technology integration. Many photographs of computer setups, and a good number of science resources.
- Center for Teaching and Learning.
- Training modules for email, word processing, spreadsheets, data bases, and presentations as well as resources in media literacy, math, art, and special education.
Technological Horizons in Education (T.H.E.) Journal
- T.H.E. Online is the leading Technology based education publication for K-12 and higher education. T.H.E. Online contains information, news and activities related to the use of educational technology.
Technology & Learning Online
- A magazine for K-12 school administrators, teachers, and technology coordinators, has reviews and other interactive features.
World Association for Online Education
- WAOE: Combining dedication to online learning with fun and cultural exchange.
Usenet bit.listserv.edtech -
Usenet misc.education.multimedia -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2015 at 9:54:06 UTC -