become an editor
the entire directory
only in How_to_Study/Postgraduate_Research
How to Study
Open Directory - Reference: Education: How to Study: Postgraduate Research
Reference: Education: Directories: Searching: Scholarly Research
How to Organize Your Thesis
- Aims of a thesis and how to present them. What should be in each chapter and why.
How to Give a Good Research Talk
- What to focus on and why, slide tips, using examples, pruning, and getting feedback.
So long, and thanks for the Ph.D.
- Useful advice on the politics of research, skills you should work on and motives of the people involved. Long but worth the read.
Structured approach to presenting theses
- long detailed description of thesis structure
Talking to others at conferences
- Tips about how to get past the 'feeling awkward' stage at conferences.
Writing and Presenting Your Thesis
- Advice for every stage of the process. List of general advice, suggestions and invaluable tips.
Writing Up Your PhD
- The human mind works on full power until you sit down to write. Good advice on how to get past this problem.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 10:54:09 AM EDT -