become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/How_to_Study
How to Study
Arts: Writers Resources: Non-Fiction: Researching
Reference: Education: Methods and Theories: Learning Theories
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Study Assistance
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Test Preparation
This category in other languages:
- Helping students manage time, take better notes, study more effectively, improve memory, take tests and handle the stresses of college life.
Earn Your Degree
- Practical advice for under graduate degree students covering time management, efficiency, managing relationships and making use of academic resources.
How To Study
- Short tutorials on many aspects of study, note taking, writing techniques, flexible reading.
Imperial College Health Center - Study Skills & Stress Management
- Tips on stress management specifically for testing and study skills.
Learning and Grade Improvement Techniques
- Over fifty articles produced by an Academic discussing critical writing, critical thinking, reading techniques, presentation techniques, research methods.
LearnPlus Learning Guide
- Important elements involved in the learning process: time-management, concentration, memory, attitude, and learning styles.
Neuromod - Online Memory Improvement Course
- It is possible to improve one's memory performance in specific areas by applying memory techniques. This site explain a number of systems ranging from simple to sophisticated. The training steps are clearly laid out and in most cases online training software is provided.
Online Writing and Learning
- Practical study and assignment writing skills. Information and online workshops on academic writing, essay writing, referencing, and study and exam skills.
Prentice Hall's Student Success Supersite - Academic Skills
- The ABC's of effective studying and test-taking techniques.
Professor Freedman's Math Study Tips
- Math test taking and note taking tips. (Note: Animation and loud music included.)
Study Guides and Strategies
- A list of collaboratively maintained study guides and strategies made available in over thirty languages. Articles cover every aspect of study and are formatted as bulleted lists.
Study Skills Guide (College of St. Benedict's/St. John's University)
- Tips on time management, listening, note taking, remembering what you've read, test taking skills and stress management.
Study Skills Memory Principles
- A list of memory or learning principles with a brief definition of each. Additional information related to the principles is available.
Study Strategies (University of Minnesota)
- Ways to develop study skills competency.
- More than fifty articles covering writing help, math help, science help, learning information / techniques and advice on a range of tests.
StudyGuideZone's Study Directory
- Help with study skills, classroom learning, testing, and studying. Information for both students and educators.
Taking College Courses - University of South Florida
- Advice from Gregory McColm, math professor, on reading a textbook, the purpose of homework and methods for dealing with it, how the mind is affected by homework, asking questions and getting help, and tests and grades.
A Working Mind
- A Working Mind offers working memory training programs for individuals with attention deficits.
How to Study
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 26, 2013 at 4:24:12 UTC -