become an editor
the entire directory
only in Educators/Academic_Dishonesty
Kids and Teens: School Time: English: Writing: Plagiarism
Science: Science in Society: Research Ethics
Society: Issues: Health: Research: Fraud
Society: Issues: Science and Technology
Society: Law: Legal Information: Intellectual Property
This category in other languages:
Cheating: An Epidemic
- Short article about academic cheating from about.com
EducationGuardian.co.uk - The exam system that puts temptation in teachers' way
- The UK system of national testing for 11-year-olds puts too much trust in individual teachers to police themselves.
EducationGuardian.co.uk - Widespread cheating devalues school tests
- Cheating in national tests for 11-year-olds is so widespread that school league tables can no longer be trusted, a Guardian investigation has found.
TOPICS Online Magazine for ESL - Academic Dishonesty (Cheating)
- Tutorial of sorts intended primarily for adult ESL students. Includes vocabulary and idioms, photo essay demonstrating cheating techniques, hypothetical situations, a poll, and real-life stories.
University of Manitoba - Cheating, Plagiarism & Fraud
- Material to help if you have been accused of or if you suspect someone else of committing an academic offense; and material help understand academic offenses better in order to inadvertently avoid committing them.
University of Manitoba - Test Your Integrity IQ
- 11 school-related ethics questions with an answer key.
ABC News: A Cheating Crisis in America's Schools
- Result of a six-month investigation. (May 01, 2005)
Unconventional University Diplomas from Online Vendors: Buying a Ph.D. From a University That Doesn't Exist
- 7.6 megabyte pdf file. George Gollin explains how he followed up on an ad that popped up on his computer about getting a "diploma within days." Includes many screenshots of what he learned. [PDF] (September 01, 2003)
L.A. Times - Scandal in Organic Semiconductor Development
- "Prominent Physicist Fired for Faking Data Research: Bell Labs says scientist 'recklessly' misrepresented work on microprocessors." (September 26, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 15, 2015 at 6:15:07 UTC -