the entire directory
only in Education/Educational_Testing
Test Authoring Firms
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Admissions
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Admissions: Graduate Programs
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Educational and School
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Industrial and Organizational: Career Tests
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Intelligence
This category in other languages:
Building Tests to Support Instruction and Accountability
- Information from The Commission on Instructionally Supportive Assessment concerning best practices for designing and implementing standardized testing.
Collaborative Testing and Test Performance
- Presents the results of a study that shows that collaborative testing alone has a significant positive association with test performance.
National Assessment Governing Board
- Provides specifics on the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) as well as the proposed Voluntary National Tests in Reading and Math.
National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP)
- NAEP reports on U.S. student performance with comprehensive information about what students at grades 4, 8, and 12 know and can do in various subject areas.
Organizations and Individuals to Contact for Information on Testing
- Directory of contact information for the testing industry.
Practical Assessment, Research, and Evaluation
- Referreed, full-text on-line journal whose purpose is to provide education professionals access to relevant articles that can have a positive impact on assessment, research, evaluation, and teaching practices.
- A free questions editor and tester. The program must be downloaded before any questions can be identified.
- Discussion of the question of how "difficult" should a test be?
What Do Test Scores in Texas Tell Us?
- Rand Corporation's study of the Texas Assessment of Academic Skills (TAAS)test scores in Texas. Includes link to Rand Corp. press release and Rand CEO's statement.
World Class Arena
- International initiative designed to identify and assess gifted and talented students. Devised by the Department for Education and Skills in the UK. Example questions, online assessments, registration details for schools. Focuses on mathematics and problem solving.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 4, 2014 at 5:24:06 UTC -