become an editor
the entire directory
only in Subjects/Language_Arts
Arts: Education: Language Arts
ABC's of Reading
- Suggestions for teaching reading, and activities that help create a desire to read and reinforce reading skills and comprehension in younger children.
Aesthetic Realism Teaching Method: Reading
- Monique Michael, early childhood educator, describes her success in teaching children in a New York City public school to read.
Beginning Reading And Phonological Awareness
- Provides suggestions for teaching phonological awareness. Includes strategies for helping children with special needs.
CanTeach - Beginning Reading and Writing
- Lesson plans and other activities for teaching early literacy skills.
Developing Reading Skills in Young Children
- Dr. Reid Lyon answers questions about developing reading skills in young children.
Kindergarten - Language Arts
- Provides simple interactive learning activities designed for kindergarten students. From Kidport.com.
Language Arts Lesson Plans
- Archive includes dozens of reading, grammar, and writing lesson plans geared toward young learners.
The Literacy Center
- Safe learning activities for parents and teachers to share with their pre and early readers. In English and Spanish.
School-Home Links: Kindergarten Activities
- Features 100 reading and literacy activities appropriate for kindergarteners. From the U.S. Department of Education.
Webbing Into Literacy
- Downloadable resources designed especially for Head Start teachers; includes instructions for fostering early literacy and reproducible classroom materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2013 at 5:15:08 UTC -