become an editor
the entire directory
only in Early_Childhood/Special_Needs
Health: Child Health: Special Needs
Reference: Education: Special Education
Aba Resources for Recovery from Autism
- Information on educational intervention for autism and related pervasive developmental disorders.
Hearing, Speech, and Deafness Center Site
- An educational, service, and supply resource for deaf, hard-of-hearing, and speech impaired people. Has a parent-infant program for parents of deaf and hard-of-hearing children.
Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential
- Nonprofit educational organization introduces caregivers to the field of child brain development. Serves both brain-injured children and well children.
Meeting the Needs of Infants, Toddlers, and Preschool Children with Disabilities
- Summarizes U.S. requirements for meeting the needs of special needs children under the age of 5 in the public school classroom.
National Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center (NECTAC)
- Supports the implementation of the early childhood provisions of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
The Parent-Child Home Program
- Home-based literacy and parenting program serving families challenged by poverty, low-levels of education, language barriers and other obstacles to educational success.
Preschoolers: Learning and Other Disabilities
- Links to articles on learning and other disabilities that have information and advice directly relevant to preschool children. Rating system rates each articles as good, very good, or best.
Speech Therapy Activities
- Activities for parents and educators to help enhance the speech and language of children.
Too young for glasses?
- contains information useful for families of babies and young children who have vision impairment which could be improved by use of prescription glasses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 15, 2015 at 6:35:04 UTC -