become an editor
the entire directory
only in Early_Childhood/Organizations
Home: Family: Childcare: Organizations
Reference: Education: Organizations
Association Childhood Education international
- Dedicated to the education of young children.
California Early Childhood Mentor Program
- Tells who the agency is and what is does. Includes an introduction to the mentoring program, a participant's area, and a list of printed materials available for sale.
California Kindergarten Association
- Committed to facilitating quality education for all kindergarten children. Sites includes information on conferences, grants, publications, current legislation, and membership.
Child Development Council of Franklin County
- Provides Head Start services to income eligible children ages 3-5 and their families in the Columbus, Ohio area. Includes mission statement, program information, and contact numbers.
Child Development Resources
- Private, nonprofit agency provides services for young children and their families, as well as training for early childhood and early intervention professionals. Site provides an overview of both services and training, as a brief history of the agency.
Childcare Resource and Research Unit (CRRU)
- Focus is on early childhood care, education research, and advocacy for the publicly-funded, universally accessible, comprehensive, not-for-profit system of early childhood care and education in Canada. Research, resource, and policy links.
Childswork Learning Center, Inc.
- A nonprofit early childhood center in Portland, OR.
Early Childhood Development Association of Prince Edward Island
- A non-profit organization to promote the physical, emotional, social, and cognitive development of young children. Mission statement, list of accomplishments, code of ethics, and membership information.
Froebel Foundation USA
- The Froebel Foundation USA was established in January 2001 to promote the educational ideas of Friedrich Froebel to the world at large and preserve the history the U.S. kindergarten movement.
High/Scope Educational Research Foundation
- Independent nonprofit research, curriculum development, teacher training, and public advocacy organization. An overview of educational programs, a catalog of published materials, assessment tools, and research studies.
- Recruits, trains, supervises, and supports college students to work with early childhood programs such as Head Start. News, locations, and volunteer opportunities.
The National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Professional organization which promotes excellence in early childhood education. Information for educators and parents, conference information, professional development resources, and a members-only section.
National Network for Child Care
- Provides articles related to child development and early childhood education and e-mail discussion list for early childhood issues.
Oregon Center for Career Development in Childhood Care and Education
- Located at Portland State University. Providing a career development system for early childhood practitioners.
The Orelena Hawks Puckett Institute
- A not-for-profit organization engaging in activities that enhance and promote healthy child, parent and family functioning.
Pacific Rim Early Childhood Institute
- Provides government-licensed courses in Early Childhood Education via distance education.
Parents as Teachers National Center
- Nonprofit parent education organization providing parents of children prenatal-age 5 with support and information on their developing child through a network of local programs.
Playcentre Federation of New Zealand
- Provides parent education and examines characteristics of quality early childhood education.
San Diego Association for the Education of Young Children
- Includes brief mission statement, list of upcoming events, and resources for childcare providers and children's advocates.
Vancouver Island Cooperative Preschool Association
- Supports 14 parent participation preschools on Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands. Contact information, educational philosophy, and directories of educators and preschools.
Zero to Three
- Offers a comprehensive interactive resource for parents and early childhood education professionals on healthy development of children ages zero to three years.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 11, 2014 at 18:15:13 UTC -