the entire directory
only in Education/Early_Childhood
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Early Childhood
Magazines and E-zines
Personal and Class Pages
Products and Services
Home: Family: Childcare
Kids and Teens: Pre-School
Reference: Education: K through 12
This category in other languages:
The Perpetual Preschool
- Over 6,000 free songs, crafts, games, snack ideas, and learning activities for preschool and kindergarten educators to use in the classrooms. Includes thematic units, professional development resources, and teacher forums.
A-to-Z Kids Stuff
- Includes lesson plan themes, monthly calendars, educational activities, and free downloads appropriate for use with young learners.
Ask The Preschool Teacher
- A place to ask questions and get responses from qualified preschool teachers. Includes an archive of questions asked previously.
CanTeach - Resources for Educators
- Features classroom management resources, children's songs and poetry, planning tools, and free lesson plans.
Early Childhood Educators Resources
- Links to pages providing ideas for art, science, small group, circle time, and quiet time activities.
Early Childhood Educators and Family Web Corner
- Provides articles, message boards, chat area, and web guides.
Early Childhood Focus
- Provides current news stories related to the profession. Allows users to submit news or discuss items, publications and press releases.
Early Childhood Resources
- Links to information about child development, curriculum, and parenting.
- Improving the education and general life experience of young children. Advice from experts in the early childhood field, creative projects, and sharing of ideas and questions with the early childhood community.
- On-line preschool community provides resources for teachers and parents, as well as interactive activities for young children.
- Includes lesson plans, art, songs, thematic units, and book reviews.
Facts in Action
- Summarizes early education research and policy for parents, teachers, advocates, and policymakers . From the Early Education Clearinghouse.
Hummingbird Educational Resources
- Includes lesson plan ideas, links, message board, and links.
- Resource website for Pre-K through 2nd-grade teachers and includes an early childhood education discussion list with more than 1,200 subscribers.
- Free activities, crafts, games, and printables for ages 3 to 6.
MuddlePuddle Early Years Home Education
- Features thematic activities parents may do at home with toddlers; many games reflect the Montessori approach. Includes a support list and information on Cleft Lip and Palate.
Playhouse Disney: Educator's Site
- Features classroom activities for preschoolers. Search activities by skill, theme or age.
Pratt's Educational Resources: Early Childhood Education
- Includes thematic activities, games, recipes, coloring pages, songs, and fingerplays.
- Activities for the preschool and kindergarten classroom grouped by theme, and a free newsletter.
- Provides free printable calendars, classroom news, awards, bulletin boards, file folder games, charts, and so forth.
Preschool by Stormie
- Monthly curriculum and lesson plan ideas.
Recipes 4 Learning
- Free kids recipes, crafts, learning games, songs, and poems.
Step By Step Theme Pages
- Offers book recommendations, songs, fingerplays, and art activities for more than themes.
Suzyque: Cyber Preschool
- Offers fingerplays, snack recipes, art ideas, printables, and curriculum calendar. Activities grouped by months and themes.
Tammy's Teaching Tips
- Provides tips, themes, ideas, and activities for preschool teachers as well as elementary teachers.
Teaching is a Work of Heart
- Site updated monthly provides thematic activities and screened links.
Technology and Young Children
- Includes information about educational practices, research, funding. A project of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
Technology in Early Childhood Education
- Assists educators in connecting technology with the way young children learn. Includes information about technology and curriculum, project planning, classroom arrangement, software selection, ergonomics, and internet safety.
The Idea Box
- Site aimed at parents and teachers of young children offers games, songs, kid recipes, craft ideas, and message boards.
Web Corner Index: Teacher Pages
- Hundreds of organized links related to early childhood issues.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 6, 2011 5:14:40 AM EDT -