become an editor
the entire directory
only in Distance_Learning/Theory_and_Research
Theory and Research
Advanced Distributed Learning Network (ADLNet)
- ADLNet sets the standards for the SCORM (Sharable Content Object Reference Model.)
ARIADNE Foundation Home
- ARIADNE projects focus on the development of tools and methodologies for producing, managing and reusing computer-based pedagogical elements and telematics supported training curricula.
A Case Evaluation in Internet Assisted Laboratory Teaching
- This paper presents the preliminary findings from an evaluation conducted on the implementation of Internet assisted teaching of fluid mechanical engineering laboratory sessions on a university degree program. It compares the particular merits of laboratory sessions in which students receive instruction from Internet based presentations compared with those who received instruction from 'traditional' tutor led sessions, through a process of questionnaire based surveys and direct observations.
Distance Education and the WWW
- Gives an overview of the state of art in the distance learning domain and its recent evolution.
- Provides news and views into the process and practice of e-learning. From knowledge management to learning design and from usability to strategy, it caters to those responsible for making it work in their organizations.
The Evolution of Distance Learning
- Research paper containing the definition of distance education, and who needs it.
Information Society Standardization System (ISSS)
- De facto online consortium for European trends in online education standardization.
Quality Online Education - New Research Agendas
- This paper describes current debates within quality assurance and online delivery policies within universities and proposes four themes as ways to consider these debates and their relationships with each other.
The Teletraining Institute
- Provides a practical laboratory where teachers, corporate trainers, government instructors, and others can learn and explore the skills and methods specific to the growing field of distance education.
Theory and Research
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 2, 2015 at 2:54:03 UTC -