become an editor
the entire directory
only in Resources/Precollege
Reference: Education: K through 12: Home Schooling: Middle and High School: Correspondence Schools
BYU Independent Study
- Online university and high school courses.
Cal Driver Education Home Study Course
- Home study course satisfying the California DMV driver education requirement to obtain a learner permit and driver license.
Chemistry Instruction at Merlin's Academy of Alchemy
- The best Chemistry courses on the Internet. Self-learning, self-paced, hypertextbook and email tutoring. Low cost, high quality chemistry education for home school or institutions.
- Web-delivered online accredited high school courses.
- A private home study high school; with enrollment and course details.
Distance Education Center at University of Texas
- Courses for all age groups, especially those who want college credit.
Florida Virtual School
- Online public high school offers instruction free to Florida residents and by fee to others. Scheduled courses and suggested curriculum progression, evaluation by students, parents, teachers and school districts [PDF].
- Distance learning at Northwestern's Center for Talent Development. Program provides accredited high school honors and Advanced Placement courses to sixth through twelfth-grade students. Students may begin in October, January or May.
- Christian school offering high school diploma to US students through correspondence and online instruction. Tuition, enrollment, accreditations.
Great Western Network
- A consortium of K-12 schools in North Dakota who share distance education resources.
iQ Academy Minnesota
- Accredited online middle school and high school program offered free to Minnesota residents by the Fergus Falls public school district. Open house schedule, curriculum, FAQs, enrollment process.
KET Distance Learning
- A major educational component of our Humanities, German, Latin and Physics courses. Schools enrolled in one or more courses view daily television broadcasts delivered via satellite.
The Keystone School
- A blended correspondence-based independent study curriculum with internet-based home education.
- The Bridge to Achievement is an accelerated learning technology designed to create faster and more accurate personal information processing, critical thinking, and memory. The scientifically documented multi-media program produces high academic achievement results.
NASA - MSU/Bozeman CERES Project
- CERES has developed several on-line NASA data search engines and two graduate level distance learning courses, available over the internet to K-12 teachers.
- SchoolCenter is a district-wide Web site that works on Windows and Mac platforms simultaneously. Everything going on in the school district can be shared with the community. Web pages can be updated by administrators, teacher and parents without knowing HTML or FTP. The software is a server application.
Texas Virtual School
- A web-based learning initiative designed to meet the needs of Texas public school students and educators. Students can enroll in for-credit and not-for-credits courses.
UC College Prep Initiative
- The mission of the initiative is to provide online college preparatory courses to high school students who otherwise would not have the opportunity to become eligible or competitively eligible for admission to the University of California.
- Large-scale project to create Internet-based courses at the pre-college level.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 24, 2015 at 22:49:50 UTC -