become an editor
the entire directory
only in Resources/Postsecondary
Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Institutions
Baker College On-Line
- Baker College On-Line provides students the opportunity to enroll in programs, and earn degrees from home, on the road, or anywhere in the world.
- Training students in broadcasting, news, sports, radio and television announcing, Internet broadcasting, real audio, radio and TV production, executive television training, sales training, voice training
Center for Distributive Learning at University of North Texas
- A service to assist faculty with the development and delivery of distributed learning at UNT. Combines technology resources with expert consultation and personnel in an effort to provide faculty with a "one-stop" guide to technology-based courses.
Correspondence Courses & Schools
- Profiles correspondence colleges and external degree programs for U.S. Army and other military personnel
- Indiana State University offers programs that can be completed entirely via distance education and other "distance friendly" programs. Out-of-state opportunities are available for selected programs.
Indiana State University - DegreeLink
- Transfer your associate degree credit to Indiana State University, and complete a bachelor's degree via the Internet, live television, correspondence, or videotapes - anywhere in Indiana.
New Jersey Institute of Technology: Distance Learning Degree and Certificate Programs
- For the individual that wants to learn but doesn't have the time to attend classes, NJIT's Distance Learning program allows students to use video/electronic means to complete degree programs, certificates and other selected courses from the comfort of your home or office. Degree programs include Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Bachelor of Arts in Information Systems, Master of Science in Information Systems, and Master of Science in Engineering Management.
Online College Education Network
- Provides a guide to online college courses and schooling. Also includes short articles devoted to the pursuit of distance education.
Penn State's Faculty Development Program
- Providing resources for faculty and staff who design, develop and deliver online and distance learning content.
RMS Lusitania her last Captain
- The life story of the Lusitania's last Captain W.T. Turner.
Southwest Iowa Regenets Resource Center
- An outreach center for Iowa's public universities (Iowa State University, University of Iowa and University of Northern Iowa) providing access to graduate and undergraduate education and other university resources for area residents.
Teachers' Learning Center
- Distance Learning in cooperation with Portland State University, graduate level education classes done at your own pace at home designed to enhance academic and social growth among your students.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 6:15:11 UTC -