become an editor
the entire directory
only in Online_Teaching_and_Learning/Instructors_Resources
Online Teaching and Learning
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Online Teaching and Learning: Instructors Resources
Asynchronous Learning Networks
- Self-study with substantial, rapid, asynchronous interactivity with others.
Barbara Gruber Online Courses for K-6 Teachers
- Courses for K-6 Teachers in Classroom Management, Reading and Word Skills.
- Blackboard is a free service that allows instructors to add an online component to their classes or even teach their entire course online.
Campus Management Corp
- Campus Management provides SQL-based student management systems to postsecondary schools, colleges, and universities
Computer Administration and Management System
- Allows registered users to create custom training programs without a programming background.
- Bi-monthly magazine; offers profile, news and articles, newsletter, and contacts.
Education Using Powerpoint
- Aims to make high quality GCSE education PowerPoint slideshows available to teachers as classroom resources and to students as a revision tool.
Hot Potatoes software
- Freeware that includes six applications, enabling you to create interactive multiple-choice, short-answer, jumbled-sentence, crossword, matching/ordering, and gap-fill exercises for the Web.
Impact of the Internet on Learning and Teaching
- Covers how to begin, how to operate, and how to make e-learning successful and enjoyable.
Javanti - eLearning Authoring Tool
- Javanti is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for eLearning applications. Several assessment types and a collaborative working mode are available. The java-based software is open source and runs on Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Knowplace offers courses in "elearning" skills like how to moderate an online learning community to demonstrate how teachers and students can effectively interact.
Learn To Learn
- Contains program details, and biographies of staff.
Making the Virtual Classroom a Reality
- MVCR offers a series of online courses designed to help faculty members, administrators, and support staff at colleges and universities acquire the skills and knowledge needed to teach online.
- Resources designed for faculty in higher education.
- Free classroom web sites for teachers, students, and parents. Easy to use tools for posting class-specific information and communication. Password protected and secure class sites.
- Online professional development in mathematics and technology integration. PBS member stations work locally to adapt TeacherLine to meet state and local standards.
- An ezine that offers professional development strategies for online instructors from the British Columbia Institute of Technology.
Teaching At a Distance: From Concept to Practice
- An online workshop focused on the challenge of teaching at a distance - developing, implementing and evaluating distance education programs.
- Offers forms, memos, quizzes, forums, polls and essay submission forms for course web sites.
Texas Instrument Tutorials
- Provides online tutorials for using Texas Instruments graphing calculators in mathematics courses in high school and college level.
The COSE Virtual Learning Environment
- A web-based virtual learning environment enabling easy creation, delivery and management of active, collaborative and focused distributed learning experiences.
- Educational consortium; offers company profile, featured resources, first time users guide, and contacts.
The Heritage Institute
- K-12 Educator distance courses for Antioch University credit. Independent studies in most subject areas.
Tutorsystems Basic Skills Tutorial Software
- Reading, language arts, and math tutorial instruction in a life skills context.
- Provides teachers comprehensive web-based, instructional software to host all their online classes free of charge.
- This is an online New York state certification workshop in "School Violence Prevention And Intervention" for teaching professionals.
- Tips and observations on teaching college Web design classes.
Web for Teachers
- Integrating technology into the curriculum.
- Online education company providing K-12 educators, administrators and school personnel with professional development credit opportunities through online courses.
- Digital library of interactive web-based learning resources; offers profile, forum, members area, and contacts.
- Digital and traditional custom publishing solutions for higher ed: iPad App, multimedia, course packs, textbooks, copyright services, and business cases.
- Resources for facilitators and moderators of online discussion.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 18, 2010 9:08:35 PM EDT -