become an editor
the entire directory
only in Online_Teaching_and_Learning/Independent_Research
Online Teaching and Learning
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Online Teaching and Learning: Independent Research
Learning Management Systems
- The world's leading association of workplace learning and performance professionals, forming a world-class community of practice.
Bersin & Associates
- Provider of best-practices research, consulting, tools, and professional development on corporate human resources, training, leadership development, technology, and talent management.
Brandon Hall Resources
- Business-critical, independent information about the technology-based training industry with specific resources for training professionals and multimedia developers.
- The Computer Education Management Association is an independent, no-profit organization that provides a forum for managers and directors of computer education organizations.
- A resource designed for academics and training professionals consisting of links to world-wide learning resources.
- European-based independent e-learning analyst providing a corporate research subscription service, e-learning best practice reports and vendor viewpoints, and public news and whitepapers, backed up by e-learning strategy and best practice consulting.
- A site intended for users, managers, developers, and facilitators of elearning. Covers a full range of issues, from what to consider before starting to how to evaluate what was done.
Instructional Management Systems Project
- An investment membership of academic, commercial and government organizations who are developing a set of specifications and prototype software for facilitating the growth and viability of distributed learning on the Internet.
- An organization created to convey Learning Theory and Learning Technology concepts and to help foster an alliance for the new learning economy.
- ASTD's online magazine offers feature articles, columns, and interactive areas for everyone interested in e-learning issues.
Learning Technology Research Institute
- A central focus for learning technology research on design innovation, the development of e-learning environments and the theoretical basis of learning technology.
The MASIE Center
- The MASIE Center is an international thinktank dedicated to exploring the intersection of learning and technology.
The Sapio Institute
- Non-profit online learning research, instructional design, and professional development organization.
- Contains information, and articles related to online learning. Includes the OLDaily, the daily e-learning newsletter.
Web-Based Training Information Center
- A non-profit resource for those interested in developing and delivering web-based training, online learning, e-learning or distance education. Surveys, discussion forums, and resource links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, May 5, 2013 8:56:47 AM EDT -