the entire directory
only in Online_Teaching_and_Learning/E-learning_Companies
Online Teaching and Learning
Learning Management Systems
Computers: Education: Commercial Services: Training Companies: Self-Study
Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Online Courses
Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Services
Reference: Knowledge Management: Business and Companies
This category in other languages:
- Provides online courses for business professionals; topics include insurance, real estate, cosmetology, and defensive driving.
- Provides e-Learning solutions including learning portals, strategic planning for training, courseware development and authoring / design tools.
- Québec-based company specializing in e-training and developing interactive multimedia training software.
- BasisMedia is a full-service provider of e-Learning solutions. We use streaming media and the internet to transform classroom training into web-based training.
- Business content provider of e-Learning, m-Learning and DVD, from the Shubiki Corporation in Japan.
- UK based specialists in providing e-learning solutions including courseware, DVDs and training videos aimed at business and academic markets.
- Designs and delivers customised e-learning solutions to both public and private organisations worldwide.
Broadband Learning Solutions Ltd
- A UK based company specialising in implementing a range of interactivity learning and knowledge solutions for business skills, IT skills and virtual meeting.
Business Performance Technology
- Provide e-learning solutions including analysis, customized design and development, off the shelf courses and blended solutions.
Copia e-learning solutions
- Designs and develops custom e-learning solutions for business. Bespoke courses for system training, product knowledge, business operations, and induction.
- Aim to provide an independent, clear and results-led approach to learning and development needs.
- Provides a variety of eLearning solutions ranging from standalone CBT/WBTs through distance learning and hybrid courses, all the way to fullscale virtual universities.
- DefinITion design and development e-learning courses for companies. The company is based in Belgium and their services include consultancy and support.
- Enspire Learning develops custom e-learning courses that include interactive multimedia, simulations, and engaging scenarios.
- Provider of award-winning bespoke e-learning and blended learning solutions to both the public and private sector. Site gives access to over thirty white papers on technology and organisational learning.
Epsilon Learning Systems
- Epsilon provides training, consulting, research and development services for implementing systematic, integrative learning solutions.
- On line training courses in Fashion Design, Pattern Making and Clothing Production for personal and professional use. Based on the eTelestia pattern construction and fashion design software for womenswear,menswear and childrenswear.
- Flying Fish provides e-Learning training programs to corporate and government clients, specializes in custom e-Learning and program development.
- Developers of eLearning content and systems that are engaging and accessible to all. They offer a 'full service' from consultancy to implementation and maintenance.
The Global Learning Group
- The Global Learning Group provide a highly interactive Web based learning and collaboration environment on a global basis to a varied audience.
- eLearning solutions for the healthcare industry including sales training, professional development and patient education programs.
- Singapore based company offering a suite of products and services to help clients enable their eLearning initiatives.
Inspired eLearning Inc.
- Inspired eLearning offer security awareness training, custom eLearning development and Learning Management System software.
- Provider of e-Learning solutions for workers in Global 2000 companies, government, and educational institutions. Courseware covers PC and business skills applications.
- Develop interactive training solutions for the telecommunications industry.
- Provide a range of online IT and Business training courses. Also provide custom courseware development and corporate e-learning solutions.
Jenison Interactive Training
- Provides online interactive training materials in office IT, management and business skills.
- Award winning providers of blended learning solutions, bespoke e-Learning, and a range of off-the-shelf e-learning courses in management and IT.
The Learning House, Inc.
- Learning House, Inc. is an eLearning services company that creates off the shelf and custom online degree and professional development courses.
Left Brain Media
- Provides custom AICC and SCORM compliant web based training development. Left Brain Media analyze your specific needs and collaborate to develop a high quality, custom e-Learning program.
Lifelong Learning Systems
- Develop online courses and learning management systems for IT courses and to improve knowledge and performance.
Little Planet Learning
- Provides design and development of learning experiences delivered live and through elearning, computer and web based training (CBT and WBT), and multimedia programs.
- Company based in Germany that provides customised e-learning solutions for large companies.
- Marton House provides learning solutions for a range of Blue Chip clients.
- Netlearn are solution providers of e-learning products including ICDL and ECDL.
- OutStart offers learning applications for both large and small organizations and any size teams. Their products include LCMS, LMS, Authoring and Simulation Products.
- Pinneast's e-Learning services include custom content development, AICC/SCORM technical support, help desk, Virtual University hosting and consulting.
- Corporate learning solutions deployed at enterprises across the world enabling global organizations to increase productivity and save millions of training dollars.
- E-learning company that specialises in business and professional skills courses provided off the self or can be custom made.
- PTT provide a full range of e-learning development services from setting of training objectives, through course design to course delivery and learning management.
- Provides customizable learning solutions including business skills workshops, custom eLearning development tools and services, training games and resources worldwide.
Qi Concepts Limited
- Develop training solutions using a blend of traditional face-to-face training and interactive e-learning methods.
Red Tray Limited
- Red Tray provides blended bespoke eLearning solutions.
Redbean Learning Solutions
- International eLearning solutions provider.
Redwood e-Learning Systems
- Redwood focuses on providing high performance learning environments where learners can experience, learn and practice concepts.
- Developer of custom eLearning solutions.
Right Reason Technologies, LLC
- Web-based training solutions company specializing in compliance and harassment training for education, corporations and small businesses.
- Seward, Inc. provide engaging, instructionally sound, cost-effective training solutions ranging from soft skills involved in sales to the most technically exacting fields of medicine, engineering, and finance.
- Providers of enterprise e-learning, a fully integrated student environment and courseware to support e-Learning initiatives in enterprises.
Tata Interactive Systems
- Developer of custom e-learning solutions for corporate, educational and governmental organizations.
- Provider of e-learning solutions including bespoke courses, technology tutorials, knowledge management, and learning management systems consultancy.
- The Virtual College is a provider of E-Learning solutions across the UK.
Yapster e-Learning Inc
- A Philippines e-Learning provider offering courses via Internet, Intranet, standalone PC and CD-Rom delivery methods. Also a provider of e-learning support services.
- Zeus Learning India creates live "in-Application" simulations delivered over the web and provides end-to-end, custom eLearning solutions.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 15, 2015 at 6:35:04 UTC -