become an editor
the entire directory
only in Online_Courses/Healthcare
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Online Courses: Healthcare
Continuing Medical Education
Emergency Medical Services
Health: Education: Continuing Education
Health: Education: Products and Services
- Designed for healthcare and health information management professionals. Content addresses standardized training and continuing education for coders, physician billers, and other staff members including training in APCs. [Fee based]
Age-Specific Competencies for Healthcare Providers
- Providing programs for age-specific and transcultural competencies.
Alfred State College
- Offers Internet-based programs include health information technology, medical transcription, coding and reimbursement specialist, and court/real-time reporting.
American Institute of Health Care Professionals
- Health care education and certification programs for health care professionals and para-professionals, including legal nurse consulting, hypnosis, grief counseling, stress management, meditation and spiritual.
Care 2 Learn
- Offers online continuing education courses for nurses, nurse practitioners, physical and occupational therapists, and other healthcare professionals.
- Provides review courses aimed at preparing dental students for the National Board Dental Examinations Part 1 and 2, pre-dental students preparing for the Dental Admissions Test (DAT) and pre-medical students preparing for the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT).
- Continuing Education On-Line for professionals.
Cicatelli Associates Inc.
- Offers a variety of continuing education courses in New York City office and online to healthcare professionals and the public. Includes course catalog and calendar, frequently asked questions, and funding information.
Clinical Research Training Online, Inc.
- Online training program to become a clinical research associate for clinical trials. Includes course outline, requirements, fees, and frequently asked questions.
Continuing Education Online
- Information about self-study courses for licensed health professionals. Includes instructions, fees and course preview.
Continuing Education Unlimited, Inc.
- Offering continuing education for medical laboratory personnel.
Distance Learning Center for Addiction Studies
- Offers addiction studies and continuing education classes with online coursework and discussions.
Distance Medical Biochemistry
- This course is designed for Pre-Physician Assistant, Pre-Medical and other students who are entering a medical profession.
- Online JCAHO approved continuing education courses. Practice tests for ophthalmic assistants and technicians.
Fielding Graduate University CE
- Online live/interactive and archive (homestudy) CE courses for Psychologists, MFTs, Social Workers, and Nurses in the Mental Health Profession.
Glacier Valley Medical Education
- Offers online and home-study continuing education courses for a variety of healthcare professions. Includes background and list of courses.
- Offers online classroom coaching and mock exams for GPAT.
- eLearning solutions within healthcare for sales training, professional development, and patient education programs.
Institute of Addiction Awareness
- Independent study courses for healthcare professionals.
The Klimes Institute
- Continuing education health and interpersonal skill courses for fun or professional development.
- Online interactive continuing education for mental health professionals and behavioral healthcare professionals.
M.I.T.I.O-The Medical Interpreting and Translating Institute Online
- An accredited online diploma program that is designed to provide the skills necessary to become a medical interpreter. Contains enrollment details, FAQ and course contents.
Medical Education Systems
- Provides home study courses for healthcare professionals. Includes list of courses, descriptions, and newsletter.
MedWay Interactive Educational Services
- Offers online contact hours for nurses, respiratory therapists and other healthcare professionals. Includes list of courses and frequently asked questions.
Northern Speech Services
- Continuing education courses for speech pathologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, and other health care professionals. Includes online courses and directory of seminars.
Online Career Advancement
- Offers a medical coding certification program.
- A continuing education portal for speech pathologists, audiologists, occupational and physical therapists, and other health care professionals. Live and recorded webinars for self-study. FAQ and testimonials.
- Contains Web-based training modules for cancer data collectors.
- Offers free access to interactive modules for healthcare professionals.
University of Florida Pharm.D. Degree
- Offers an online Master's in Medication Therapy Management and Distance Pharmd degree. Contains admissions details and news.
USC Gerontology Online Program
- The USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology offers Master's Degree certificates and graduate courses online and information on aging in web-based courses. (California)
The Warschaw Learning Institute
- One-month dental front office e-learning course with teacher instruction in English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Russian and Farsi.
Wild Iris Medical Education
- Offers short online courses for nurses, medical assistants, and therapists. Includes course list, author information, and news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 18, 2013 7:15:07 AM EST -