the entire directory
only in Online_Courses/E-learning_Portals
Course Website Software
Learning Management Systems
Computers: Education: Commercial Services: Training Companies
Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Online Teaching and Learning: E-learning Companies
- A collection of free online courses from the world's top universities.
- A provider of free online courses with certificates for basic and essential workplace skills. These include writing, financial literacy and legal studies.
- Offers various levels of online courses including professional development courses, web design and photography. Contains course descriptions and fees details.
Care 2 Learn
- Offers online continuing education courses for nurses, nurse practitioners, physical and occupational therapists, and other healthcare professionals.
- A portal that offers a range of courses including agriculture, environmental science and journalism. Provides FAQ, staff profiles and testimonials.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry Queensland eLearning (Australia)
- CCiQ eLearning, Commerce Queensland's eLearning Centre, allows you to undertake training in a flexible, self-paced and cost-effective manner. Browse through the course categories and start a new course today.
The College of St. Scholastica - Online Studies
- Offers several online graduate and undergraduate degree programs including health information management, transitional doctor of physical therapy and RN-BSN.
- Provides special interest, professional development and accredited courses. Includes company profile, how to enroll and payment options.
- Catalogue of ICT, finance and soft-skills courses from a number of content providers, the courses can be delivered on branded training portals setup on the sites Learning Administration System.
- Offer management and finance courses for accountants and other professionals. Contains course demonstrations, company information, and testimonials.
Distance Learning Centre
- Offer courses that include website design, IT, psychology, and dog grooming.
Distance Learning Courses
- Ireland based site serves an dinternational audience, providing access to a wide variety of courses produced by several vendors, as well as diploma programs.
- UK-based site offers online courses in the IT field, including curriculum on Microsoft Office, MCSE training, and courses on Cisco products. DFES and MOD-approved for army training.
- Web-based distance learning covering a wide range of holistic health, humanities, counselling, sports therapy and alternative medicine subjects.
- Instruction on web site development tools, beginning classes on digital art programs, introductory business courses and the office programs you need to make it all work.
- Technical and soft skills courses provided through FAS, Ireland's National Training and Employment Authority.
- Pairs educators with high school, college, and professional students, and offering academic subjects in an online video format.
- Free courses designed specifically for interactive study via the web, provided by MIT, Harvard and Berkeley. edX will also research how students learn and how technology can transform learning, both on-campus and worldwide.
- Technical curriculum covering e-commerce, project management, programming, Networking and Internet technologies.
Enterprise Training Solutions
- Offers multiple ways to learn, including instructor-led classes, self-study courses, and digitized books, all available 24x7.
Executrain Virtual Campus
- A self-paced, on-line learning solution for business applications, technical professionals and business skills.
- A growing collection of online courses, plus free articles and lectures from leaders in education, research, and the dissemination of knowledge.
- Free online courses, tutorials, study guides and lessons in 120 academic and vocational/technical topic areas.
- Operated by Goodwill Industries, this site offers free courses on basic computer skills, job training and everyday life, as well as free certificates and IACET-accredited CEUs.
How Stuff Works
- Contains tutorials on a wide range of subjects for people interested in learning the mechanisms of how things work.
- Canada-based subsidiary of the LaSalle College Group, offering various courses in both French and English. Catalog, admissions information, corporate profile.
Indian Institute of Distance Studies
- Offers degrees and post graduate diploma courses, IT and media studies. Contains course details and admissions information. Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Integrity Interactive Corporation
- Web-based corporate compliance training, business ethics courses, and on-line legal information about compliance risks.
International Security Training
- Provider of online learning that focuses on the protection community, including courses for security management, bodyguards, casino security officers, bouncers and professional instructors. Lists available courses and testimonials.
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- OpenCourseWare at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Provides a resource to online training classes, industry links, and resources for developing online training.
- Offers a suite of web based courses covering ebusiness related subjects, such as CRM, SCM, NetMarkets, Outsourcing, and Enterprise applications.
KSURF Virtual University
- Provides low-cost and free online courses and workshops on a wide range of subjects for continuing education, corporate training, self-improvement, and personal enjoyment. Also offers social networking features for adult students such as personal blogs and profiles. Courses start monthly.
- Distance learning and online courses as well as part and full time classroom courses throughout the UK.
- Provides online learning by subscription. The library includes courses for PC and IT users and business professionals, and includes AutoCAD, Time Management and Word.
- Hosted by Stewart Title Cpmpany, LearnTitle offers selected e-courses on the real estate and land title issues which real estate professionals can take to earn continuing education credits for annual licensing requirements.
- Global learning and knowledge marketplace where you learn and teach online, live, and interactively.
- English and Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language TESOL courses including live web based interactive classes.
- Find or purchase online training for information technology, desktop, business, safety, health, and leadership skills accessible through the Internet.
- Publishes information that everyone should know, wants to know, or once did know and forgot.
NCC Home Learning Courses
- Provides distance learning courses that include counseling, teaching assistant and genealogy.
Notre Dame OpenCourseWare
- Free course materials, including syllabus, lecture notes, assignments, audio and video from University of Notre Dame professors. There is no enrollment or registration process.
- OpenCourseWare Consortium is a worldwide community of higher education institutions and associated organizations committed to advancing OpenCourseWare and its impact on global education.
Online Job Training
- Provides proprietary courses in networking, operating systems, security, business, and professional skills. Contains course details.
The Open University
- Open and distance learning. Study methods, courses, teaching, knowledge media, research.
Open Yale Courses
- Provides free and open access to a selection of introductory courses taught by teachers and scholars at Yale University.
- Online training for quality improvement and ISO 9000 compliance. Training records and web quizzes are included.
- Approved online continuing education provider for professional engineers, land surveyors, and architects.
Professional Education Organization International
- On-line university level courses for professionals in accounting, business, finance and economics.
- Offers courses designed to improve individual and organizational effectiveness and performance.
The R. Jan LeCroy Center
- Produces and licenses distance education products and services to colleges and universities nationally and internationally.
- eLearning Social Network with free online courses. Members can attend online courses on various subjects and manage their knowledge.
Stewart Title Continuing Education
- Title and insurance continuing education courses.
- Offers mini courses (1 to 4 hours) with certificates by email upon completion. Site is available as hosted online training solution.
- Course topics include Supervision Skills, Occupational, Environmental, Health, and Safety, and IT.
- Delivers complete web-based e-learning solutions that enable organizations to train staff, customers and suppliers just-in-time and in a cost effective manner.
- Provider of instructor-led courses in science, engineering, and technology management, delivered through a distance learning platform.
ThirdAge School of Online Learning
- Provides a mix of courses for adults in their mid-40s through 50s.
- Business case studies, teaching materials and lesson plans in text and audio with revision quizzes.
Training Department .com
- Providers of internet based course training. web based testing and online authoring tools.
- A free and open educational resource for faculty, students, and self-learners around the world.
- Includes free online courses and resources for students and teachers of economics, business, and politics
- Provides free online courses along with a range of certification options for a fee.
- Delivers online courses that cover many topics and interests. Fees vary.
Virtual Training Company (VTC)
- Online and CD-based tutorials and training courses on over 150 different software titles including Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Flash.
- Customized secure learning portal for organizations that want to quickly deploy a full featured web based learning program with measured results.
- Comprehensive library of business skills from well-known experts provided in self-paced, self-directed formats.
Your Company University
- Offers e-learning and online courses.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2014 at 9:12:38 UTC -