become an editor
the entire directory
only in Institutions/United_States
Regional: North America: United States: Education
Abraham Lincoln University
- Offers degrees in information technology, business, and law. Los Angeles, California.
Adam Smith University
- Offers distance learning courses in the liberal arts.
Allied American University
- A nationally accredited online university offering programs in business administration, computer information systems, and criminal justice.
- Providing graduate and professional continuing education, primarily on a distance self-study basis, in the field of financial services. Offerings include CFP certification curriculum and designations for CLU, ChFC, and LUTC.
American Global University
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees in medical research, business administration, psychology, information technology, and Persian literature. Cheyenne, Wyoming.
American Sentinel University
- Accredited online educational institution offering degrees and certification programs in healthcare, business, and information technology
- Offers programs in a convenient and flexible online format so students from all over the world can take advantage of excellent academics and unique international perspective.
Anna Maria College Online
- Offers online programs in fire science, nursing, master’s in business and master's in public administration.
Anna Maria's Online RN to BSN Degree Program
- Online RN to BSN program for nursing students interested in advancing their career from the comfort of home.
Antioch University Connected
- Offers several online bachelor’s completion and master’s programs through experiential learning, faculty attention, and high student engagement.
Arizona State University's Environmental Resource Management Program
- Offers an online graduate program in Environmental Management and Emergency Management and a certificate program in Hazardous Waste Management.
Atlantic International University
- Distance learning courses in business, engineering, and social sciences. Online application. Honolulu, Hawaii.
Bachelor in Science Online Nursing Program for Utica College
- RN to BSN online program for registered nurses who have an Associate Degree in Nursing, focused on a variety of areas such as nursing management and clinical pharmacology.
Baker College Online
- Earn an accredited college degree online in career fields such as management and leadership, marketing, finance, human resources and manufacturing.
Baptist Bible College and Seminary
- Online courses providing a creative alternative. Potential students meeting admission requirements can now take courses via the internet.
- Online undergraduate and graduate degrees delivered in an accelerated format.
- Founded in 1887, Benedictine offers accredited online Bachelor, Master and Doctoral degrees in Business, Health care and Education.
Benedictine University's Online Masters of Business Administration Program
- Accredited online MBA degree program with seven concentrations to combine a strong foundation of essential business knowledge with more in-depth study.
Boston University School of Law
- Information regarding the graduate tax online degree program, courses and professional development support.
Boston University School of Music
- Online master’s and doctorate degrees in music education from Boston University’s School of Music.
- Provides working professionals with access to fully accredited in-person and online degree, credential and certificate programs.
Breyer State University
- Offering online degree programs, certificates and courses covering many subjects such as Business, Management, Administration, Grief Counseling and Psychology.
Bryant & Stratton College
- Offers fully accredited bachelor and associate degrees; with course descriptions.
BS Fire Science - Anna Maria College Online
- Anna Maria College's online fire science program designed for careers in fire service and safety.
California American University
- Offering traditional as well as distance learning degree programs: AA, BA, MBA, MPA, MSIT (Master of Science in Information Technology), and MED (Master of Education in Administration). CAU assists students in obtaining student visas to study in America.
California State University, Chico, Center for Regional and Continuing Education
- Celebrating 25 years of distance education programming and services.
- Contains course details, and support information.
Catholic University of America
- Catholic university offering online degree programs, courses, and higher learning opportunities.
Catholic University of America's Masters in Human Resources Degree Program
- Masters in human resource management degree giving graduates a high-level perspective on the HR role to help steer an organization to success.
The Catholic University of America's Masters in Management Degree Program
- Master program providing professional knowledge and skills including communication, strategy, decision-making, and project management.
The Catholic University of America's PhD in Nursing Program
- PhD in Nursing program providing graduates the research skills to achieve optimal care for patients.
Center for Distance and Independent Study
- Provides educational opportunities to distance learners both nationally and internationally with over 300 courses from which to choose. Correspondence courses, online courses via the World Wide Web. (Accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools)
Central Texas College Distance Learning Program
- Provides educational opportunity for students worldwide. The program includes over 50 online college courses, as well as full service and support for the distant learner.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology Online
- Offers online-blended Certificate in I/O Psychology, M.A. in I/O Psychology and M.A. in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track.
City University of Los Angeles
- Awards Associate, Bachelor and Master degrees in arts, liberal arts, business and computer science. Offers student information, curricula, and application inquiry form.
Cleveland Institute of Electronics
- CIE provides electronics and computer training with programs including basic electronics, A+, computer repair, Network+, and wireless.
Community Health Education Online Degree Program from Concordia University Nebraska
- A community-focused Master of Public Health degree with a community health education specialization.
Concordia University Nebraska's Online Gerontology Degree Program
- Concordia University, Nebraska’s specialization in Gerontology for students who want to improve quality of life for the aging population.
Concordia University, Nebraska Online
- Offers online Master of Public Health, Master of Human Services, and RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
Conrad N. Hilton College, University of Houston, Master of Hospitality Management OnLine
- Offering the degree of Master of Hospitality Management (M.H.M.) entirely on-line.
- Helps Florida contractors to pass their construction exams, also teaching continuing education, inspector certification, and more for the construction industry.
Cornell University Office of Distance Learning
- The Cornell University Office of Distance Learning was created in 1997 to coordinate and support the development of distance learning programs and serve as the central resource of knowledge and expertise in distance learning techniques and technology for the Cornell University community.
- Online master's degree programs offered.
Creighton University's Online Masters in Negotation Degree Program
- Interdisciplinary degree program for negotiation and dispute resolution.
- The virtual campus of the University of Colorado system, offering more than a hundred courses via the Internet.
Darton State College's Online Program
- Degree programs offered by the online division of Darton College, available in 8 and 16-week terms.
Doctor of Nursing Program for the Catholic University of America
- CCNE-accredited online program prepares students to assume leadership positions in nursing/health care.
Eastern Kentucky University's MS in Loss Prevention & Safety
- Online program offering the skills and knowledge needed to excel in safety management, loss prevention, occupational health, and homeland security professions.
- Online information security degree programs from EC-Council University.
Exec Masters in Crime Management Online Program at Utica College
- Provides competencies in managing corporate and advanced technological resources to combat financial crime.
Fielding Graduate Institute
- A distance learning graduate school for adults seeking Ph.D. programs in clinical psychology, human and organization development, educational leadership and change.
Floral Design Institute
- A Floral Design School offering floral design courses, seminars, distance learning programs and training videos for the beginner, the experienced florist, and everyone who loves flowers.
Gannon University Online
- Offering diverse online degree programs, including an RN to BS in Nursing, a Master of Business Administration and a Master of Public Administration.
The George Washington University (GW) School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Online graduate programs are led by experts to prepare the leaders of tomorrow’s health care system.
- Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business for students looking to attain an online MS in Finance.
Gonzaga University Online
- A private, not-for-profit university offering accredited online masters degree programs.
- Offers online degrees, and accredited online degrees such as Associate, Bachelor's and Master's in a variety of business, engineering, nursing, criminal justice, computer science and technical programs.
- Provides the Harvard community and the broader public with opportunities for in-depth exploration of topics through web-based video programs.
Health Policy and Administration Online Degree Program at Concordia University Nebraska
- Health policy and administration specialization providing students a macro perspective of public health.
Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship, Nova Southeastern University
- Online and distance Masters of Business Administration (MBA) programs.
Human Resource Online Training Program for Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
- Consists of 36 credit hours that covers topics specific to human resources, management issues, and elective courses.
Human Services Leadership Online Degree Program at Concordia University Nebraska
- Concordia University, Nebraska’s MHS specialization in leadership and management designed to give a well-rounded leadership education.
Indiana College Network
- Take courses from Indiana colleges and universities. Courses offered online and in other formats.
Indiana State University - DegreeLink Program
- Transfer your associate degree credit to Indiana State University, and complete a bachelor's degree via the Internet, live television, correspondence, or videotapes - anywhere in Indiana.
Indiana University East Online Programs
- Offers accredited degree programs that include Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science and RN to BSN Mobility Option. Contains admissions details and tuition and fees.
Indiana Wesleyan University Online
- Offers the opportunity to take one course, finish a bachelor's degree, or start a master's degree in a number of fields.
Instructional Technology Online Degree Program at Saint Joseph's University
- Instructional design and technology program helping students harness the latest technology to advance learning.
Jones International University
- Offers a variety of graduate, undergraduate, and certificate programs.
- Accredited programs in the fields of paralegal studies, legal nurse consulting, and criminal justice.
Lakeland Online College
- Provides a complete college curriculum leading to a Bachelor of Arts degree with majors in Business Administration, Accounting, Marketing, Computer Science and Specialized Administration.
Lewis University Online
- Lewis offers online masters programs in Data Science, Criminal Justice, Information Security, Organizational Leadership and Public Safety and Administration.
Loyola University New Orleans Online
- Provides online degree programs such as a Masters in Criminal Justice degree, Master of Science in Nursing and RN to MSN Bridge Program.
Lubbock Christian University
- Christian university offering flexible online options for earning a degree.
Lubbock Christian University's Human Services Degree Program
- Prepares graduates to help guide children and families through difficult periods and improve their quality of life.
Master of Science in Nursing Degree Program from the Catholic University of America
- Fully accredited by the CCNE, a Master of Science in Nursing program from the Catholic University of America.
Masters in Leadership Online Degree Program for Saint Joseph's University
- Organizational leadership and development program offering the business skills of an MBA with a focus on building leadership skills.
Masters in Public Health Online Degree Program at Creighton University
- Online degree focusing on public health for vulnerable and marginalized populations.
Masters of Business Administration Degree Program at Saint Mary's University
- Accelerated one-year MBA program, helping students learn to take calculated risks while honing their managerial skills.
Masters of Science in Nursing Online Program at Sacred Heart University
- Online program aimed at being a highly innovative and challenging, designed to meet the needs of the working career nurse.
Mental Health Counseling Degree Program at Lubbock Christian University
- Masters in clinical health counseling program at LCU offering classes taught by real world professionals.
National American University
- Private university offering on-line courses, instructional programs and services and professional career orientation for students and employees. (Accredited by The Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. )
Nationwide Academy High School
- A nationally accredited home-study high school offering programs online and by correspondence. Contains FAQ and course descriptions.
Notre Dame de Namur University
- Career-oriented online degrees in public administration and computer information science.
Nursing Degree Programs - Sacred Heart University Online
- Distance education RN-BSN, MSN, and accelerated RN-MSN programs.
Online Bachelers in Nursing Program for Saint Mary's University
- RN to BSN online degree aimed at helping graduates improve patient outcomes and quality of care.
Online Financial Crimes Investigation Certificate Program at Utica College
- Designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully identify and fight financial crimes.
Online LLM Taxation Degree Program from Boston University
- A comprehensive 24-credit taxation degree program, which dates back to 1959.
Online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership at Lewis University
- Offers five concentrations: Organizational Management, Not-for-Profit, Training and Development, Higher Education-Student Services and Organizational and Leadership Coaching.
Online Master of Science in Criminal / Social Justice at Lewis University
- Helps students learn diverse skills in the fields of criminal justice administration, law enforcement, corrections, juvenile justice and homeland security.
Online Master of Science in Data Science at Lewis University
- Provides students with a comprehensive understanding of big data analysis and data management through two concentrations: Data Science for Computer Scientists and Data Science for Life Scientists.
Online Master of Science in Information Security at Lewis University
- Offers students the technical skills needed to secure data. This program offers two unique, hands-on concentrations: Management and Technical.
Online Master of Science in Public Safety Administration at Lewis University
- Master's program designed to help students preparing to manage police, fire, and emergency medical, private law enforcement services and other public safety occupations.
Online Masters in Human Resources Management | Saint Mary's University MN
- Online human resources program offering in-depth knowledge in specific areas of HR as well as leadership and management.
Online Masters in Human Resources Program at Scranton University
- Integrates the most up-to-date research and incorporates human resource best practices to show how HR professionals achieve organizational goals.
Online Masters in Human Services Program at Concordia University, Nebraska
- Specialization in public health program preparing students to design, implement, and assess community-based health intervention programs.
Online Masters Nursing Degree Program - Loyola University
- A fully online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) for busy Nursing professionals.
Online Masters of Science in Nursing Program at Benedictine University
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) program preparing registered nurses to become effective, ethical leaders in health care.
Online Master’s in Business Administration, The University of Scranton
- Accredited online master's in business administration degree program from The University of Scranton.
Online MBA Degree Program at Anna Maria College
- Master of Business Administration degree program available online through two high-demand specializations.
Online Special Education Masters Program at Saint Joseph University
- Special education program based upon Response to Intervention (RTI) leading to a Master of Science in Education degree.
Organizational Management Degree Program at Lubbock Christian University
- Organizational management degree providing management, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills training to help students succeed in a wide variety of fields.
OU Independent Study
- University of Oklahoma. Offers about 250 self-paced distance learning courses and testing options for university and high school students.
Our Lady of the Lake University
- OLLU Online offers masters degrees in nursing, social work, accounting, business administration, and organizational leadership programs for working adults.
Our Lady of the Lake's MBA Degree Program
- Online MBA program incorporating practical applications of business theory and strategy, and a progressive approach that anticipates current and future needs.
Our Lady of the Lake's Online Master of Science in Nursing
- Nursing administration and nursing education program offering students the chance to learn from veteran nurses who have traveled the same career path.
Peirce College Online
- Course offerings include associate's and bachelor's degrees, certificates and courses in business, information technology, paralegal studies, and general education.
Performance Learning Systems, Inc.
- Brings courses and degrees offered by colleges and universities to various areas for university credits.
Pinnacle Online High School
- Operates five charter high schools in Arizona as well as providing a full-time virtual online high school program. Contains school history and FAQ.
Portland Community College - Distance Learning
- Offers certificate and degree programs in computer information systems, computer application and office systems, multimedia, and computer science.
Pratt Institute - Center for Continuing and Professional Studies
- offers online courses in art, design, computer technology, computer graphics, and other disciplines.
Purdue Universitiy's Online Masters of Science in Education Program
- Learning design and technology program for instructional design students.
Queens University of Charlotte Online
- Online offerings include degree programs in communication, education, and nursing.
Queens University of Charlotte Online MBA Program
- Queens' McColl School of Business combines team-based learning with mentorship from elite executives for a transformational experience. Specializations in Leadership and Healthcare.
- Offers grades 9-12 high school courses. Contains FAQ and curriculum.
Regis University - Online Criminology Programs
- Offers accredited criminology degrees online or in-person.
Regis University - Online Master of Science in Information Assurance
- Accredited online information assurance degrees and certificates from Regis University.
Registered Nurse to BS in Nursing Degree Program at Sacred Heart University
- RN to BS degree prgoram, fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Robert Welch University
- Offers an associate degree program in liberal arts.
- Distance learning MBA/DBA Programs. Bachelors degree not required for the MBA program. Flexible programs, with no required courses. No exams required; students write papers instead. Faculty are successful professionals with real-world experience.
Sacred Heart University Online
- Providing a full-suite of nursing degrees including an accelerated track to for a Master’s in Nursing. Also offering a Master’s in Applied Psychology.
Sacred Heart University's Masters of Science in Applied Pscyhology Program
- Applied Psychology program helping students apply cutting-edge theory to real-world business situations.
Saint Joseph's University's Online Masters in Deaf Education Program
- Pennsylvania Department of Education approved program preparing educators for their certification and to help them acquire the skills needed to succeed.
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota Online Programs
- Offers online master's degree programs in business, education, and human services.
Saint Peter's University's Online RN to BSN Program
- RN to BSN online program with an emphasis on leadership, community health, and evidence-based practice.
Saint Peter’s University Online
- An accredited institution that has been preparing students for academic success for nearly 140 years.
Saint Xavier University's Online Masters in Nursing Program
- Prepares nurses for the demands of a fast-moving, technologically advanced health care industry.
South University Online
- South University's online degree programs.
- Southeast Missouri State University's Distance Education site providing access to education through technology mediated courses.
Southern Region Electronic Campus
- Representing the public and independent colleges and universities in the Southern Regional Education Board states.
- Stanford Online makes Stanford University courses available anywhere, any time, and on demand over the Internet.
SUNY Learning Network
- Online courses and degree programs from the State University of New York.
Syracuse University Online Degree Programs
- Syracuse University offers online M.S. degrees in engineering and computer science.
Taylor University Online
- Provides certificates and associates degrees with a focus in justice, religion, and liberal arts.
Texas State Technical College Distance Learning
- Take distance courses anywhere and earn credit. Includes course listing, admissions information, and contact details.
U.S. Career Institute
- Provides accredited career certificate programs via distance learning. Several programs are also available online. Includes business, service and legal courses. Contains mission, history, course details and financing.
United States Open University
- A non-profit, distance-learning university established to meet the needs of students and employers throughout the United States.
Univ. of Idaho Engineering Outreach
- Provides a flexible, affordable way to continue your education without have to leave home or work.
University of Advancing Technology
- Provides complete accredited undergraduate and graduate programs for multimedia, technology commerce, and software engineering among others.
University of California Extension Online
- Over 200 professional and college level courses are offered online and through email/mail.
University of Cincinnati - MS in Nursing
- Offered completely online with concentrations in Nurse Midwifery and Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner.
University of Cincinnati MS in Criminal Justice
- Provides a comprehensive, contemporary criminal justice degree completely online. Coursework is organized into four areas: theory, administration and policy, research, and special topics.
University of Colorado Independent Study Programs
- View information about online course offerings for both self-paced and semester-based college credit courses in all disciplines. Courses taught via the Web using WebCT. Register online.
University of Dayton
- Offers online masters’ programs in Business Administration, Communication, Engineering Management, and Renewable and Clean Energy.
University of Illinois Online
- Information regarding the online degree programs, courses and public service activities.
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Internet Master of Computer Science
- The distance Computer Science Masters program. Details about registering for a course, course descriptions and schedules.
University of Massachusetts Online
- Offers fully accredited online degrees, certificates, and degrees in business, criminal justice, public health, liberal arts, and other areas.
University of Massachusetts, Lowell
- On-line university courses.
University of North Texas eCampus
- A fully accredited four-year institution offering distributed learning courses and programs at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
University of Phoenix Online
- An accredited university offering adult education courses and degree programs in Business, Technology, Healthcare and Education.
University of Saint Mary
- Online catholic university offering degrees including Masters of Arts in Teaching, RN-BSN, and an MBA program with six concentrations.
University of Scranton Online
- A private, co-educational Catholic and Jesuit university offering online masters degree programs.
University of Southern Mississippi Online
- Offers a wide assortment of online credit and noncredit courses. This website offers information about those courses as well as information on what skills are needed to take an online course; what computer requirements are needed; and how the courses are delivered.
University of the Incarnate Word
- Offering nationally accredited degree plans online, combining UIW's quality instruction with the convenience of distance learning.
University of Toledo
- Offers a wide selection of credit and noncredit courses using distance learning technologies.
University of Wisconsin - Extension
- Offers distance learning courses.
University of Wisconsin Colleges Online Education
- Offers web based classes covering broad range of courses such as English, Geography and Maths which can lead to an associate's degree.
University of Wisconsin Independent Learning
- Hundreds of self-paced distance courses are open for university credit, certificates, professional development, and enjoyment.
University of Wisconsin-Platteville Distance Education
- Offers courses and degrees in business administration, criminal justice, engineering and project management.
Utica College Online
- Utica College's online health services and economic crime programs.
Utica College's Online Masters in Health Care Administration Program
- Online health care program featuring a progressive curriculum designed to provide innovative and practical applications of learning concepts.
Utica College's Online MBA in Fraud Management Program
- Combines fraud management and business into a single degree preparing graduates for leadership roles in fraud prevention.
UW Educational Outreach - Online Learning
- University of Washington course offerings and registration.
Virtual College of FHSU
- Distance Education from Fort Hays State University offering Bachelor and Masters Degrees.
- Graduate degrees by distance education.Provides accredited degrees for Education, Psychology, Applied Management and Decision Sciences, Health Services and Human Services.
Washington International University
- A non-traditional, distance learning university, with no classroom attendance required. Offers Bachelor, Master and Doctor of Philosophy degree programs in Business, Liberal Arts and Engineering.
Washington University School of Law
- Provides foreign trained attorneys the opportunity to earn a Master of Laws in U.S. Law online.
- An off-campus, self-paced, independent study University designed for the active adult. Located in Aztec, New Mexico.
Western Governors University
- Offer distance learning courses from dozens of colleges, universities, and corporations across the United States.
- Offers online programs focusing on developing specialized skills in growing areas of demand including a master of business administration, a master of social work, and a bachelor of science in nursing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 24, 2016 at 1:09:08 UTC -