become an editor
the entire directory
only in Distance_Learning/Associations
Reference: Education: Organizations
This category in other languages:
ADEC Distance Education Consortium
- An international consortium of state universities and land grant institutions providing high quality and economic distance education programs and services via the latest and most appropriate information technologies.
Adult Education Network (AEN)
- The AEN promotes the activities of its members. These include clubs, associations, special interest groups and service organisations in South Africa.
African Distance Learning Association
- ADLA is the major supporting vehicle for Open Colleges and Virtual Universities of Africa.
The Distance and Education Training Council
- A non-profit educational association which serves as a clearinghouse of information about the distance study/correspondence field.
Distance Learning Association (DLA)
- The founding mission of DLA is to enhance the educational experience and career level of its members seeking distance learning opportunities. DLA was established to support adults in pursuit of their goals and occupational skills.
The Education Coalition
- TEC works to create new public educational systems, models and partnerships. We serve as a focus for development, dissemination, research, advocacy and funding related to educational change and the use of technologies.
ElNet - Elearning Network of Australasia
- An independent community of elearning professionals working in the elearning industry. Members come from a range of corporate, government and educational organisations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
European Association of Distance Teaching Universities (EADTU)
- a strategic level organisation whose European activities and projects support and advance goals towards achieving its mission: to promote and support the creation of a European network for higher level distance education.
European Distance Learning and E-Learning Network (EDEN)
- For the open, distance, and e-learning community in Europe.
Florida Distance Learning Association
- A non-profit association formed to promote the development and application of distance learning in the public and private sectors and all levels of education: K-12, area education agencies, higher education, continuing education, information sciences, corporate training and education, and the military.
International Council for Open and Distance Education
- Membership organization for the global open and distance education community
Maryland Distance Learning Association
- An association of professionals who advocate and promote the coordination and use of distance learning in Maryland and throughout the region.
National Association of DE Organisations of South Africa (NADEOSA)
- Association committed to promoting access to lifelong learning of high quality.
Oklahoma Distance Learning Association
- Seeks to promote the development and application of distance learning in education and training in Oklahoma.
The Open and Distance Learning Association of Australia (ODLAA)
- Works to advance the practice and study of distance education in Australia, foster communication between distance educators, and maintain and extend links with other national and international associations with related aims and objectives.
South African Institute for Distance Education
- SAIDE was formed in 1992 to assist in the reconstruction of education and training in South Africa by promoting open learning principles and the use of approaches and methods of quality distance education. SAIDE works closely with educational institutions, as well as national and provincial governments, to translate these approaches into practice.
Texas Distance Learning Association
- Membership is open to all individuals, statewide, nationwide, and around the world, who are interested in promoting the sensible application of distance learning strategies to maximize access, equity, and quality of educational resources for teachers and learners of all ages.
Uninet - The South African academic and research network
- Uninet's main objective is "to provide a computer network that works to the standards of the Internet, for the use of every academic, researcher and student in South Africa".
United States Distance Learning Association
- A non-profit association formed to promote the development and application of distance learning for education and training. Includes K-12 education, higher education, continuing education, corporate training, and military and government training.
Web-Based Training Information Center (WBT)
- A non-profit resource for individuals and organizations interested in developing and delivering training using web technology. The intent of this site is to share non-proprietary information, stimulate creative ideas, and link to interesting training sites around the world. No product or service is offered at this site.
West Virginia Network
- Information and services for users of statewide network system for public colleges and universities.
World Association for Online Education (WAOE)
- A non profit international professional organization concerned with online pedagogy. WAOE offers membership services relevant to educators concerned with teaching online, public services for international society, and collaboration with other educational organizations functioning in cyberspace.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 15, 2015 at 6:15:07 UTC -