become an editor
the entire directory
only in Colleges_and_Universities/Organizations
Colleges and Universities
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Organizations
Reference: Education: Organizations
Association of Franciscan Colleges and Universities
- Represents 18 member institutions which offer higher education in the Franciscan spiritual and intellectual tradition at the undergraduate and graduate (masters and doctoral degrees) level.
The Center for Measuring University Performance
- Research enterprise focused on the issues of measuring university performance and rankings of top public research universities.
Council of Independent Colleges
- Provides professional and educational development services for the presidents, deans, and faculty for over 500 independent liberal arts colleges and universities.
International Association for Management Education (AACSB)
- Accrediting agency for bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree programs in business administration and accounting.
International Association of Universities (IAU)
- IAU members are individual universities and major regional and national university organisations (approximately 150 different countries).
Postsecondary Education Opportunity
- Policy research on opportunity for postsecondary education and training.
Society for Research into Higher Education (SRHE)
- Aims to improve the quality of higher education through the encouragement of debate and publication on issues of policy, on the organisation and management of higher education institutions, and on the curriculum.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 23, 2013 at 8:45:08 UTC -