the entire directory
only in Australia/Victoria
Colleges and Universities
La Trobe University
Melbourne University Private
Swinburne University of Technology
The University of Melbourne
University of Ballarat
English Language Schools
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Victoria: Education
Bendigo Regional Institute of T.A.F.E.
- A major rural institute with campuses throughout central Victoria.
Box Hill Institute of TAFE
- Delivers a broad range of TAFE courses, short courses, international education and industry training.
Cambridge International College, Melbourne
- Offers study of English, international business and multimedia.
Chisholm Institute of T.A.F.E.
- Chisholm offers a wide variety of courses through its nine campuses in Melbourne's south-east.
Goulburn Ovens Institute of T.A.F.E.
- A large regional institute with its main campus in Shepparton, which also houses the La Trobe University campus.
Holmesglen Institute of T.A.F.E.
- One of the largest T.A.F.E. colleges in the State. Located at Chadstone and Glen Waverley in Melbourne, Holmesglen offers teaching for 351 days each year.
Kangan Batman Institute of T.A.F.E.
- Vocational education provider offering internationally recognised, high quality accredited courses.
Melbourne Institute of Business and Technology
- Privately owned company that offers Pre-University Level Certificate and University Level Diploma.
South West Institute of T.A.F.E.
- Since its establishment in 1978, South West TAFE has been a major education provider along the Hamilton, Portland and Warrnambool.
Sunraysia Institute of T.A.F.E.
- Sunraysia Institute of TAFE is the major provider of vocational education and training in North Western Victoria.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 14, 2015 at 8:15:05 UTC -