become an editor
the entire directory
only in Duke_University/Libraries_and_Museums
Colleges and Universities
Libraries and Museums
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: North America: United States: North Carolina: Duke University: Libraries and Museums
Reference: Libraries: College and University
Biological and Environmental Sciences Library
- Provides materials including access to on-line resources that focus on botany, zoology and various environmental sciences including ecology, soil science, forestry, meteorology, hydrology and ecotoxicology.
Divinity School Library
- Provides materials and services including on-line resources in the fields of religion and theology.
Duke Chemistry Library
- Provides on-line reference guides and links. Full text journals are available on-line for Duke patrons.
Duke Music Library & Music Media Center
- Supports teaching and research interests in the areas of musicology, historical performance practice, and composition.
Duke University Archives
- Collects official university records and preserves historical information by and about Duke. It is the official repository for the records of Duke University.
Duke University Medical Center Library
- Provides reference materials and on-line resources including electronic books and journals related to medical research, clinical practice and the history of medicine.
Duke University School of Law Library
- Provides reference materials and on-line resources regarding the law and legal issues. Includes resource links.
- Provides reference materials and on-line resources for first year students. Houses the university's principal collection of art and art history materials.
Nasher Museum of Art
- Provides exhibits and programs on African, American, Classical, Contemporary, European Masters, Latin American, Medieval, pre-Columbian, and Russian Art.
Pearse Memorial Library
- Provides materials and on-line access to resources that focus on education and research in ocean processes, marine sciences, oceanography, ecology, coastal environmental management, marine biotechnology and marine biomedicine.
- Provides materials and on-line resources supporting the humanities and social sciences.
Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections Library
- Collects rare and special library materials including manuscripts and other primary sources. The collection covers a wide variety of disciplines with holdings related to the history and culture of the American South.
The Ford Library at the Fuqua School of Business
- Provides reference materials and on-line resources that focus on business and general business management issues.
Vesic Library for Engineering, Mathematics and Physics
- Supports teaching and research interests in physics, mathematics and various engineering disciplines which includes biomedical, civil and environmental, computer, electrical and mechanical engineering.
Libraries and Museums
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, April 26, 2013 3:15:44 AM EDT -