become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cornell_University/Libraries_and_Museums
Colleges and Universities
Libraries and Museums
Reference: Libraries: College and University
Africana Library (Black Studies)
- The John Henrik Clarke Library provides a special collection focusing on the history and culture of people of African ancestry.
Agriculture and Life Sciences Library
- Mann Library is one of the premier academic libraries in the United States in the areas of agriculture and human ecology, and its biology collection is also world-class.
CISER Data Archive
- A collection of machine-readable social and economic data sets from the Cornell Institute for Social and Economic Research, consisting of over 16,000 online files and thousand of studies.
Cornell University Library
- Gateway to one of the largest libraries in the world, including online search features and access to linked databases and web sites for the Cornell community
- Our primary mission is to provide resources in all formats and services which stimulate and respond to the informational needs and activities of the students, faculty, and staff of the College of Engineering.
- The Comstock Memorial Library focuses on general and applied entomology; related areas include parasitology, medical entomology, ecology, zoological nomenclature, and allied orders of arthropods. The library has a number of reprints, a collection of the departmental theses, and rare books.
Fine Arts Library
- Cornell's main source for information on architecture and the visual arts. The Fine Arts Library supports instruction in the College of Architecture, Art and Planning and the Department of the History of Art.
Hotel School Library
- The Nestlé Library has one of the largest single collections of hospitality related materials in the world. Subjects covered include travel/tourism, lodging, restaurants, meetings and conventions and cooking.
Industrial and Labor Relations Library
- The Catherwood Library offers government documents and public policy position papers, the library specializes in acquiring and making available materials which encompass any and all aspects of the employer-employee relationship.
- Includes online access to the entire US Code, proceedings of international bodies, and numerous legal research guides.
- The general collection supports the research and curriculum of the Cornell University Johnson Graduate School of Management.
- Print and digital books, electronic journals, access to online databases, and other items of interest to mathematics researchers at Cornell University.
Museum of Art
- The Herbert F. Johnson Museum has one of the finest collections of art in New York State and is recognized as one of the most important university museums in the country.
Museum of Vertebrates
- There are four vertebrate collections within the museum; ichthyology, herpetology, ornithology, and mammalogy.
- The Music Library includes a collection of printed music, sound and visual recordings, and writings about music and dance consisting primarily of Western art music and dance, but also includes a representative body of non-Western, folk, and popular musics.
Olin & Uris Libraries
- Gateway to classes, services, collections, and facilities offered by Cornell's flagship research and undergraduate libraries.
Rare and Manuscript Collections
- In addition to the Cornell University Archives, the RMC supports research in medieval and Renaissance studies, the Reformation, 18th-century France and England, American history, Anglo-American literature, Icelandic history and culture, the history of science, women's studies, medicine, ornithology, witchcraft, human sexuality, the graphic arts, New York state history and agriculture, and architecture and city planning.
- The Roswell P. Flower-Isidor I. and Sylvia M. Sprecher Library maintains a collection of print and non-print resources about veterinary medicine, human medicine, and related biomedical fields.
Libraries and Museums
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 28, 2016 at 14:08:19 UTC -