become an editor
the entire directory
only in Twin_Cities/Organizations
Colleges and Universities
University of Minnesota
Al-Madinah Cultural Center
- Creating a better understanding for the culture of Islam, through educational, social, and community activities. Events, picture gallery and officers.
Campus Atheists and Secular Humanists
- Advocate rational thought, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and separation of church and state. Events, meeting information, and discussion forum.
Catholic College Student Group
- Supports students from any religious background who want to explore the Catholic faith.
Compassionate Action for Animals
- Promotes animal rights, encourages vegetarianism. Organizes social events, conducts educational campaigns, offers vegetarian/vegan resources. Volunteer opportunities.
- Brings in small business owners and leaders to speak about their successes and failures. Speech notes, speaker schedule, upcoming events, club history.
- Helps members improve public speaking skills. Open to students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Schedule of upcoming meetings, how it works.
Muslim Student Association
- Goals include promoting unity among Muslims; conducting social, cultural, and religious activities; promoting friendly relations between Muslims and non-Muslims.
University of Minnesota Aikido Club
- Offers class schedule, history, ranks and terms.
University of Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Organization
- U-DFL is chartered through both the College Democrats and the Young DFL. Upcoming events, overview of activities, calendar, constitution.
University of Minnesota Fencing Club
- Includes practice schedules, location information, club history, member profiles, photos, and competitive results.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 30, 2016 at 13:53:48 UTC -