become an editor
the entire directory
only in Massachusetts/Tufts_University
Colleges and Universities
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Tufts University
Departments and Programs
Libraries and Museums
Publications and Media
- Operates at several locations, offering liberal arts, engineering, arts and sciences, veterinary medicine, dental medicine, law and diplomacy and others.
Center for Cognitive Studies
- A research unit, offering no courses or degrees of its own, but providing an administrative home for various research projects in cognitive studies undertaken by the director and his associates.
Center for Connected Learning and Computer-Based Modeling
- The overall goal of this 4-5 year project is to create tools that will help learners (at all levels) make greater sense of complex phenomena and to study how learners come to understand complexity.
Center for Reading and Language Research
- The primary purpose of the Center is to use cutting edge research, with particular emphasis on the cognitive neurosciences, to push forward our understanding of children with reading disabilities.
Center For Science and Mathematics Teaching
- Develops curricula, activities, and computer tools which allow students to participate actively in their own learning and to construct scientific knowledge for themselves. Using these materials the students learn directly from the physical world.
Department of Public and Environmental Safety
- The goal of the Tufts University Police Department is to consistently work towards providing an environment that is reasonably safe and secure.
Emergency Medical Services
- A student-run, volunteer, quick response Basic Life Support service, comprised of approximately 30 dedicated student volunteers that provide 24-hour coverage to the Medford/Somerville camp us of Tufts University.
Engineering Project Development Center
- This facility is a start-to-finish project center which enables students to take their projects from the initial "idea stage" to the "final product and presentation stage.
Global Development and Environment Institute
- A research institute at Tufts University dedicated to promoting a new understanding of how societies can pursue their economic goals in an environmentally and socially sustainable manner.
Thermal Analysis of Materials Processing Laboratory
- The future success of some of the fastest-growing and most critical industries in America hinges on solutions to problems so multi-disciplinary that teams of investigators with different backgrounds are needed to address these issues. Engineers at Tufts are addressing these challenges through this innovative lab.
Tufts University Campuses Locations / Directions
- Locations and detailed directions to the three campuses comprising Tufts.
- To promote a greater understanding of gender issues in the workplace and the academic community by supporting committees, policy development, and other administrators or advocates dealing with gender conflicts and problems.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, March 21, 2013 11:15:03 PM EDT -