become an editor
the entire directory
only in Massachusetts/Brandeis_University
Colleges and Universities
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Brandeis University
Departments and Programs
Libraries and Museums
Publications and Media
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Localities: W: Waltham
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Judaism: Education: Colleges and Universities
- The only nonsectarian Jewish-sponsored college or university in the United States.
- Alumni email, news and events, and class notes.
The Benjamin & Mae Volen National Center for Complex Systems
- The center for complex systems at Brandeis is dedicated to the interdisciplinary study of intelligence from the perspectives of neuroscience, cognitive science, and computer science.
- A daily listing of events and activities happening on the Brandeis Campus.
The Center for Human Resources
- A leading research, training, and policy development organization in three areas related to youth development: Workforce Preparation, Education Reform, and Community Development.
The Hiatt Career Center
- Assisting undergrads, graduate students, and employers and recruiters to answer their specific questions and make contact with potential employers or employees.
Schneider Institute for Health Policy
- The largest research institute at Brandeis, the Institute is the site for several national policy centers that focus on health care financing, substance abuse research, diversity in long-term care, and vulnerable populations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2013 at 12:02:40 UTC -