become an editor
the entire directory
only in University_of_Georgia/Organizations
Colleges and Universities
University of Georgia
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: North America: United States: Georgia: University of Georgia: Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Georgia: Localities: A: Athens: Society and Culture: Organizations
- Offers general information, events, officers and pictures from the New York trip.
Advocating Safe Alternatives for Peers (ASAP)
- Provides information about the club and current club members, a message board, and a calendar of upcoming events.
Alpha Epsilon Delta: Pre-Medical Honor Society
- Offers information about history, requirements to join, newsletter, and message board.
Ballroom Performance Group
- Offers a short information summary about the group.
Garden Club of Georgia
- Programs, events calendar, merchandise, and membership information for this non-profit gardening education organization.
Golden Key National Honor Society
- A nonprofit academic honors organization, aims to recognize and encourage scholastic excellence and promote altruistic conduct through voluntary service. Contains membership information, calendar, minutes and contact details.
Jewish Student Union - Hillel
- A broad-based Jewish body extends an open invitation to all Jewish students. Offers membership information, a calendar, events, announcements, a photo album and contact details.
Korean Catholic Community
- Serves as an exchange of information for Catholics, especially Korean, to help them deepen their understanding of the Catholic Faith. Includes liturgies , news, a forum, community activities, a geustbook and contact details.
Korean Student Association
- Shares useful information among Korean students and their family as well as students in Korea who are interested in studying at UGA. Includes information about Korea, the association, members, a bulletin board, activities and contact information.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender student organization.
Men's Rugby Club
- Provides students with an opportunity to learn a physical, fast-paced, and different game. The oldest club sport on campus. Includes information on team members, schedule, photos, schedule and contact details.
Muslim Students Association
- Provides Muslim students of all ethnic/racial backgrounds a community on campus to affiliate with and provides Islamic awareness for the university community. Includes membership information, a listserv, resources, events schedule, map and contact details.
Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity
- A professional service organization composed of law students, pre-law students, legal educators, attorneys, judges, and government officials founded in 1902 for the purpose of promoting professional competency and achievement within the legal profession. Offers information on PAD, Chapter By-Laws, officers, calendar of events, a scrapbook, application and contact details.
- Accepts any student, faculty or staff member, and UGA employees with access to the Ramsey Center with an interest in learning to play racquetball. Offers club information, members information, upcoming events, rules and conduct, picture gallery, news and contact details.
Shorinji Ryu Karatedo
- The Budokai is a dojo providing classes in traditional Japanese karatedo. Practice emphasizes mutual respect, self-discipline, and physical conditioning including kihon waza (basic techniques), kata (formal exercises), kumite (sparring), and kobudo (weapons training). Classes are open to UGA students, faculty, and staff. There is no fee for instruction. Offers a history and purpose of the Budokai, membership requirements, training program, dojo etiquette and protocol (Taitaikiyo), history of Shorinji Ryu Karatedo, a recommended reading list, English-Japanese glossary, a photo gallery, video clips and contact details.
Society of Physics Students
- Contains meetings, membership and officers.
Society of Protozoologists
- Information about protists, protozoa, and activities of the Society of Protozoologists
Southern Historical Association
- Organized in 1934, it promotes interest and research in southern history, the collection and preservation of the South's historical records, and the encouragement of state and local historical societies in the South. Offers a membership application, proposal submissions, officers and committees, meetings and calls for papers, awards, constitution, journal, policies and contact details.
- Organized to encourage the intellectual and social development of students, both individually and in groups. Includes a calendar, information on facilities, programs, services, reservations, activities and contact details.
Student Dietetic Association
- Gives students the opportunity to explore career opportunities available to registered dietitians, prepare their internship applications, make professional contacts that will be invaluable after graduation. Offers information on interships, announcements, programs, events practicum and contact details.
The Baha'i Association of the University of Georgia
- A source of information about the teachings and tenets of the Baha'i Faith, as well as activities of the Baha'i Association of the University of Georgia.
The Demosthenian Literary Society
- A society named for the Greek orator Demosthenes, for the promotion of extemporizing, or extemporaneous speaking, and knowledge of parlimentary procedure. Contains information on history, news, the Hall, constitution, minutes, a scrapbook, newsletter, guests, membership, alumni, community, benefactors and contact details.
The Phi Kappa Literary Society
- Home to writing and informed debate, this society offers the opportunity to discuss current topics and learn new skills in speaking and research. Includes membership information, biographies, events and contact details.
The Sailing Club
- Currently building a fleet at Lake Lanier Sailing Club, and in the long run, forming the basis for an Intercollegiate Sailing Club that will race in the SAISA division of the ICYRA.
The Student Government Association
- Provides information and resource for the student body. Includes, events, services, constitution, officers, committees, athletics, web services and contact details.
- Also known as kapucha toli, a traditional Native American stickball game at least 400 years old. Includes a history of the game and the Choctaw, rules, schedules and contact details.
University of Georgia - Pagan Student Association
- Provides a place for Pagans and those who are interested in Paganism to meet, learn, and share ideas. Contains events information, features, resources and contact details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 1:31:12 AM EDT -