become an editor
the entire directory
only in University_of_Alaska/Fairbanks
Colleges and Universities
University of Alaska
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: North America: United States: Alaska: University of Alaska: Fairbanks
Regional: North America: United States: Alaska: Localities: F: Fairbanks
University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Boasts more than 9,000 students studying both traditional and unique programs which take advantage of UAF's geographic location and emphasis on Northern and Arctic studies.
Alaska Climate Research Center
- Includes forecast and current weather maps as well as other related resources. Also describes the services offered by the Visitor Center.
Arctic Region Supercomputer Center
- Provides descriptions of the resources and services offered by this supercomputer center on campus.
College of Rural Alaska
- Illustrates the variety of distance learning programs offered to remote locations in the state. Also has information on additional campus locations throughout interior Alaska.
Department of Theatre
- Describes the student drama association as well as providing a production schedule.
- Research institute for atmospheric sciences, space physics, ice and permafrost, remote sensing, seismology, tectonics, and volcanology.
International Arctic Research Center
- Details about a place where scientists from around the world can work together to study global climate change and arctic phenomena. Includes information on projects, funding, staff, and library resources.
Poker Flat Research Range
- Explains the history and resources of the world's only scientific rocket launching facility owned by a university. Includes information on the optical observatory and the lidar facility.
- Student weekly of the University of Alaska Fairbanks.
University of Alaska Museum
- Information, collections, events, activities, exhibits, museum store, education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 3:35:07 AM EDT -