the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Colleges and Universities
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: North America: United States
American Indian Tribal Colleges
Historically Black Colleges
Liberal Arts Colleges
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Directories
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Guides
Reference: Libraries: College and University
Regional: North America: United States: Education
Sports: College and University
This category in other languages:
Associated Colleges of the Midwest
- An association of liberal arts colleges. Offers study abroad programs. News and links to member institutions.
Association of American Colleges and Universities
- A national higher education association committed to making the aims of liberal learning a vigorous and constant influence on educational practice and institutional planning.
Association of American Universities
- Helping to develop national policy relating to academic research and graduate/professional education.
Association of State Colleges and Universities
- The association promotes broad understanding of public higher education's essential role in society, and is the advocate and guardian for public higher education policy issues at the national, state and campus levels.
- A national coalition of college and university presidents committed to the civic purposes of higher education.
The Campus Computing Project
- Focuses on the use of information technology in higher education. The project's national studies draw on qualitative and quantitative data to help inform faculty, campus administrators, and others interested in the use of information technology in American colleges and universities.
Campus Yellow Pages
- Online directories of various colleges.
CLAC: Consortium of Liberal Arts Colleges
- An organization comprising many of the top liberal arts colleges in the United States, chartered to explore and promote the use of information technology in the service of our liberal arts educational missions. Job postings, member institutions, institutional reports, calendar of events, and annual survey graphs.
College Results Online
- Interactive tool that allows individuals to learn about graduation rates at four-year colleges and universities in the USA.
The Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- A non-profit organization of colleges and universities serving as the national advocate for voluntary self-regulation through accreditation.
- A post-secondary, proprietary educational institution aimed at business, industry, and the public sector. Information provided on admissions, course catalog, staff and location.
NAICU: National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (United States)
- Voice of the nation's private colleges and universities, with more than 900 member institutions. News, list of members, publications, meetings, and a legislative alert area.
National Council of University Research Administrators
- An organization of people involved in the administration of sponsored programs at colleges, universities and teaching hospitals in the USA.
OPE Campus Security Statistics Website
- Reported statistics on campus crimes at over 6000 postsecondary education institutions in the United States. From the U.S. Office of Postsecondary Education.
Oxford University Press USA
- The New York branch of the University Press: publishing programme and searchable catalogue.
- Details on every U.S.-accredited two- and four-year college and university. Includes details on over 35,000 graduate programs.
University of Phoenix
- University offering online classes for web-based education. Also offers programs at campuses and learning center locations in thirteen states, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Vancouver, and British Columbia.
Web U.S. Higher Education
- Links to US universities and community colleges. Compiled and maintained by the University of Texas, Austin.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2012 at 10:15:04 UTC -