become an editor
the entire directory
only in Simon_Fraser_University/Publications_and_Media
Colleges and Universities
Simon Fraser University
Publications and Media
- Textbook written by Dr. Barry Truax, Professor in the Schools of Communication and Contemporary Arts. Includes table of contents, reviews and ordering information.
- The online magazine of the University. Features, alumni watching and book reviews.
- Newsletter of the Business Administration Student Society, listing news and events, club and student profiles, discussions, course reviews, market analysis, and special features.
Cambridge Street Records
- Created in 1985 by Dr. Barry Truax as an alternative to commercial publication that specializes in computer and electroacoustic music by Canadian composers. Includes compact discs, sample sounds and current catalogue.
CJSF Radio 93.9 Cable FM
- Broadcasts to the neighboring communities, 7 days a week, 9am to 12am (midnight).Includes program guide, about, news, charts, shows, discussion board, listen on-line and music search.
Handbook for Acoustic Ecology
- Edited by Barry Truax, Professor in the Schools of Communication and Contemporary Arts. Compiles all major terminology from the fields of acoustics, psychoacoustics, environmental acoustics and noise measurement, electroacoustics, music, linguistics, and soundscape studies, with cross-references and straightforward explanations.
Instructional Media Centre
- Located at Burnaby campus. Provides media related services.
New Papers and Texts
- Includes articles, conference papers and reviews of Dr Barry Truax, Professor in both the School of Communication and the School for the Contemporary Arts.
- Independent student newspaper since 1965. Available online since 1994. Includes archives, contents and links.
- An enriched version of the biweekly print edition of Simon Fraser University News.
University Industry Liaison Office Reports
- Highlights successful examples of technology transfer and university-industry interaction.
- Compact discs produced by the World Soundscape project. Includes table of contents, credits, sound example and order information.
Publications and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2013 at 10:24:06 UTC -