become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Business
Colleges and Universities
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: North America: Business
Business: Management: Management Science: Institutes and Schools
Alcorn State University, School of Business
- offers MBA degree, located in Mississippi.
Alfred University, College of Business
- This MBA program in New York is a general management degree which may be completed in one or two years.
Appalachian State University Walker College of Business
- Offers an MBA program and an MS in Accounting.
Arizona State University, W. P. Carey School of Business
- Offers programs in accountancy, computer information systems, economics, health administration, finance, management, marketing, real estate, services marketing, and supply chain management.
- Offers online graduate business degrees.
Auburn University, College of Business
- located in Auburn, Alabama.
- offers undergraduate business degree and MBA program, located in Wellesley, Massachusetts.
Barry University, Andreas School of Business
- located in Miami Shores Florida.
- Integrates information technology with the business environment. Offering undergraduate business degrees and MBA program.
Boston College, Carroll School of Management
- Offers a Bachelor of Science degree, a Master's in Business Administration, a Master of Science in Finance, various dual degrees at the Master's level and a Ph.D. in Management with concentrations in either Finance or Organization Studies.
Boston University, School of Management
- Offers a traditional master's degree in business administration as well as a master of science degree in information systems.
Bradford University, School of Management
- EQUIS and AMBA accredited internationally diverse business school providing innovative management education at undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and executive levels with research a high priority.
Bradley University, Foster College of Business
- AACSB accredited. Offers nine undergrad majors, and MBA and MS in Accounting degrees.
Brandeis University, Graduate School of International Economics and Finance
- A global business school offering MBA, master's and PhD degrees. Programs focus on global markets, training in international business, finance and economics, and international experiences with 20 partner universities worldwide.
Case Western Reserve University, Weatherhead School of Management
- Offers the Master of Accountancy, other graduate business degree programs in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Offers business administration degrees through distance learning, including bachelors and masters degrees.
Clark University, Graduate School of Management
- Offering master degrees in business administration, finance and a MBA with a concentration in health service. Full and part time in Worcester and Framingham.
- Provides business education promoting the career achievement of the students and fostering the success of business enterprises.
Clemson University, College of Business
- located in Clemson, South Carolina.
College of Business Administration
- Information about prospective students, faculty, departments, as well as general news.
Columbia University, Graduate School of Business
- Columbia Business School ranks among the best in the United States and around the world and has become one of the leading business schools with an international focus.
Cornell Program in Real Estate
- Cornell's Master of Professional Studies (MPS) program offers formal training that focuses squarely on real estate.
DePaul University, Kellstadt Gratuate School of Business
- One of the oldest business schools established in the United States.
DeVry University, Keller Graduate School of Management
- Offers career advancement opportunities to working adult students through its management education graduate programs.
Duke University, Fuqua School of Business
- A top-tier U.S. business school, with several MBA programs - the Duke MBA (daytime), Global Executive, Weekend Executive, Cross Continent, and a Ph.D. program.
- Offers bachelor degrees in various areas of the business field. Online education also available.
Fordham University, College of Business Administration
- A Jesuit school in New York City offering classic mba programs, executive mba programs and international programs. Areas of concentration are in accounting, communications and media management, finance, information and communications systems, management systems or marketing.
- Offers business associate's, bachelor's and master's degrees online and on-site in Columbus,Ohio.
Georgia State University, J. Mack Robinson College of Business
- Offers Bachelors, Masters, Executive Education and Doctorate programs. Located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Halton Business Institute
- Specializing in Business and computer courses for all skill levels.
Harvard Business School
- Includes information about MBA, PhD, and continuing education programs.
Indiana University, Division of Business and Economics
- Offers The Bachelor of Science in Business and Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Indiana University, Kelley School of Business
- Offers undergraduate and graduate education programs on its Bloomington and Indianapolis campuses.
Jerry S Rawls College of Business, Texas Tech University
- The college has five areas of study--Accounting, Finance, Information Systems and Quantitative Sciences, Management, and Marketing--in addition to dual programs in conjunction with architecture, agriculture, foreign languages, law, medicine, and environmental toxicology.
Kenan-Flagler Business School at UNC-Chapel Hill
- Offers a variety of programs at the undergraduate and graduate level in business administration and accounting.
Kutztown University School of Business
- Offers an evening graduate program in business administration that supports part time students.
Lehigh University, College of Business and Economics
- AACSB accredited, Lehigh University's MBA program is based in Allentown, PA.
McDonough School of Business - Georgetown University
- Provides a range of information on undergraduate, MBA, and executive education. Located in Washington D.C.
Metropolitan College of New York, Graduate School for Business
- Established to accommodate the growing need for continuing professional education in today's rapidly changing business world. Offers day, evening, and weekend programs degree options.
Michigan State University, Eli Broad College of Business
- Offers full-time, weekend and executive MBA programs.
MIT Sloan School of Management
- The Sloan School provides undergraduate and graduate business education featuring cutting-edge research, entrepreneurship and the management of technology.
New Jersey Institute of Technology, School of Management
- The NJIT School of Management provides management education across all the technical disciples of NJIT, as well as dedicated courses for both undergraduate and graduate management students.
New York University, Stern School of Business
- The Stern School, located in New York City's Greenwich Village, is a leading business school with undergraduate, MBA, and doctoral programs.
North Carolina State University, College of Management
- located on the flagship engineering campus of the University of North Carolina System, and adjacent to Research Triangle Park. Undergraduate and graduate programs specializing in technology management, e-commerce, new product development, and supply chain management.
Northwestern University, Kellogg Graduate School of Management
- The Kellogg School is known throughout the world for its world-class faculty and state-of-the-art technology as well as its outstanding marketing and finance curricula.
Oakland University School of Business Administration
- Undergraduate and graduate business school programs in South East Michigan.
Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business
- Offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate business programs, including executive MBAs. Located in Columbus, Ohio.
Paul Merage School of Business
- Provides information about courses and faculty.
Pennsylvania State University, Smeal College of Business
- Located in University Park, PA.
Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business
- The mission of the Graziadio School is to develop values-centered leaders for contemporary business practice through a commitment to an entrepreneurial spirit, ethical focus, and global orientation.
Purdue University, Krannert School of Management
- The Krannert School offers domestic and international master's degree and non-degree programs, located in West Lafayette, Indiana.
Quinnipiac University School of Business
- fully accredited by the AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, in recognition of its standards, curriculum and programs.
- The MBA program offers full-time and part-time MBA programs in the Radford and Roanoke regions of Southwest Virginia
- Christian Graduate School of Business, Virginia Beach, Virginia
San Diego State University
- Offers an international business program with foreign language courses and opportunities for internships abroad.
Seattle Pacific University, School of Business and Economics
- Offers an MBA and ISN graduate degree programs.
St. Louis University, Business School
- SLU Business School prepares effective, ethical business leaders for fast changing global environment. Explores importance of personal and professional balance to success.
Stanford School of Business
- Offers a leading graduate program in business in the heart of Silicon Valley.
State University of New York at New Paltz
- Undergraduate and graduate programs in business. SUNY New Platz is located 2 hours north of New York City.
Stetson University, School of Business Administration
- Undergraduate and graduate business program based in Deland, Florida. Offers unique programs such as a Family Business Center.
Syracuse University - Whitman School of Management
- Offers undergraduate, masters, and doctoral programs. Site describes areas of focus and provides information about programs and faculty.
Temple University, Fox School of Business
- located in Philadelphia, PA.
- A small, private, accredited college located in Waterville, Maine offering bachelor's, master's, and/or associate degrees in business.
Thunderbird School of Global Management
- International Business Management. Located in Glendale, Arizona.
Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College
- The Tuck School of Business is part of Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH.
Tulane University Freeman School of Business
- The Freeman School offers graduate programs at both the masters and doctoral levels.
University of Alaska at Anchorage, College of Business and Public Policy
- General information about the department and contacts.
University of Arizona School of Business
- Offer undergraduate (BSBA and BSPA), MBA, MPA, Masters, and Doctorate degrees in the traditional business disciplines - Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Management and Policy and Economics as well as cutting-edge fields such as Management Information Systems and Public Administration.
University of Baltimore Merrick School of Business
- Includes a list of academic and professional programs, events, prospective and current students, scholarships, alumni, and university centers.
University of California--Berkeley, Haas School of Business
- Offers full-time and part-time MBA and PhD degrees, executive education, Masters in financial engineering, and undergraduate programs.
University of California--Davis, Graduate School of Management
- Accredited full and part-time MBA programs.
University of California--Los Angeles, Anderson School of Management
- The Anderson School at UCLA offers graduate degrees in management.
University of California--Riverside, A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management
- Offering a graduate education in business and management.
University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
- Leading business school offering a variety of graduate degree programs in business and finance.
University of Delaware MBA Program
- Delaware MBA Program offers diverse business challenges, critical problem-solving and decision-making skills. Financial Aid is available.
University of Hawaii, Shidler College of Business Administration
- The College of Business Administration at the University of Hawaii, Manoa Campus.
University of Louisville, College of Business and Public Administration
- offers undergraduate, graduate and MBA degrees located in Louisville, Kentucky.
University of Massachusetts--Amherst, Isenberg School of Management
- Offers a full-time program for students in Massachusetts on the Amherst campus and a part-time program for working professionals and managers at satellite locations in Holyoke and Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
University of Michigan Business School
- Executive education programs and studies in management and marketing.
University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management
- The mission of the Carlson School of Management is to advance the practice of management in the context of a global economy with increasing technological and social change.
University of New Hampshire, Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics
- Mission is to be a distinguished professional school in which the liberal arts are the basic foundation, and the management of change in a global economic community is the major emphasis. Located in Durham, New Hampshire.
University of New Mexico, Anderson School of Management
- Offers undergraduate and graduate programs in business. Located in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
University of Pennsylvania, Technology Management Program
- Earn executive masters degree in management of technology. Professional master's graduate program, with entrepreneurial studies focus.
University of South Carolina, Moore School of Business
- A comprehensive business school noted for a focus in International business and offering Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral programs.
University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business
- undergraduate to graduate, post-graduate to lifetime learning programs.
University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business
- The McCombs School offers undergraduate, MBA, Executive MBA, PhD, and MPA in Accounting.
University of Texas at San Antonio, College of Business
- Offers business programs addressing globalization and information technology for undergraduate and graduate students.
University of Toledo School College of Business Administration
- Offers traditional and executive MBA programs.
University of Victoria, British Columbia Canada
- Overview of the University of Victoria, Faculty of Business with a focus on International Business and award winning programs.
Washington University in St Louis
- The John M Olin School of Business offers graduate, undergraduate, executive programs, joint degree programs and doctoral studies.
The Wharton School of The University of Pennsylvania
- Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Rochester.
- located in Rochester, New York.
Yale University, School of Management
- The mission of the Yale School of Management MBA program is to educate global leaders for business and society. Particular strengths are in finance, strategy, marketing, entrepreneurship and non-profit.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, November 21, 2013 7:37:28 PM EST -