become an editor
the entire directory
only in Middle_East/Jordan
Colleges and Universities
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Middle East: Jordan
Al al-Bayt University
- Includes information on academic services, admission, library, centers and publications.
Al-Balqa' Applied University
- Faculties include engineering, applied science, agricultural technology, planning and management and an institute of traditional Islamic arts
Applied Science University
- Amman; private university: describes programs, admissions, faculty, facilities.
- Faculties include economics and administrative sciences, sciences and arts, engineering, allied medical sciences, nursing, physical education, educational sciences.
Jordan University of Science and Technology
- Faculties include agriculture, dentistry, engineering, medicine, nursing, pharmacy, science and arts, veterinary and medicine
- A national institution for civil and military higher education, located in Karak.
- A fully-accredited university offering educational services in the following fields of specialization: Engineering, Pharmacy, Science, Arts, Law, Business Administration and Financial Sciences.
Princess Sumaya University for Technology
- Offers science and humanities, computer science and electronic engineering departments. Includes profiles, gallery, services and information about registration and admission.
University of Jordan
- The first state-run educational institution of higher education in Jordan, serving the cause of instruction, research and community service.
- Contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 30, 2007 at 6:38:22 UTC -