become an editor
the entire directory
only in Colleges_and_Universities/Guides
Colleges and Universities
This category in other languages:
My College Guide
- Provides advice for future students, application tips or assistance and a college search. Also offers articles geared toward prospective college students.
The Princeton Review
- Hosts a college search, admissions advice and educational planning tools, such as career assessment tests. Reports current school rankings as well.
- Guide to the top business schools in the United States including admissions statistics and academic description.
Back to College
- Guide to academics, admissions, and financial aid for returning college students.
Believe You Can Fly
- College and career information for graduating high school students.
- A college guide for future students. Includes a college directory, school profiles, city guides, articles, and top 10 lists.
Careers and Colleges
- General interest magazine about college life.
Choosing a College
- Complete text of Thomas Sowell's book, "Choosing a College."
Christian College Guide
- Provides data on Christian colleges and universities in the United States. Also covers financial aid information.
College Bound Selection Service
- Offers a database search to assist college-bound students in choosing a school.
- College admissions, search, financial aid, and scholarship resources, plus paid Ivy League college counseling.
College Life Tips
- This site provides the answers to a number of common questions addressing many aspects of college life.
College Opportunities On-line (COOL)
- A U.S. government site that allows future students to evaluate and compare institutions’ prices, financial aid, enrollment fees and academic disciplines.
College Planning Center
- Guide for high school students planning to go to college. Helps select the right college and major, submit the application, and finance college.
- In-depth profiles of some colleges with listings and links to others.
- A college resource with school reviews, details about majors, and scholarships.
- College tips for high school and college students. Includes advice on surviving college, tips for college girls and guys, and mistakes to avoid.
- Contains college and scholarship search tools, plus articles and advice.
- Resources for preparing for college, including ebook (PDF), periodic articles and helpful links.
- Offers fee-based access to thousands of college catalogs in cover-to-cover, original page format.
- Online information, resources, tools and repository for students to transfer among 4,000 degree granting institutions.
- Includes information on colleges and universities, scholarships, admissions, and financial aid.
Getting Ready for College Early
- A handbook for parents of students in the middle and junior high school years by the US government.
- Information for the collegebound student.
- The companion site for the book Hacking College, which provides admissions advice. Allows one to buy the book, read sample chapters and explore links to National Public Radio programs discussing higher education.
- Provides guidance for students and educators relating to careers, universities, colleges, courses, and enrolments, with country-specific information and details of international services.
International Colleges & Universities
- Covers world wide colleges and universities for finding post-secondary education and study-abroad programs.
- Provides detailed profiles on colleges, careers, and majors. Also has a number of tools and assessments to assist career selection.
- Advice from a college professor to prospective students about how to succeed in college.
- Provides data on over 4,000 colleges, universities and graduate programs. Also provides financial aid information and test preparation resources.
- A college study aid with online study guides and literary synopses, message boards, and college planning resources. Also provides study tips and a digital library.
Real College Life Magazine
- Articles about college student life and universities in the United States and Canada.
- College directory featuring articles about admissions and student life.
Schools in the USA
- College and career planning resource that allows students to review careers and locate prospective colleges.
- Compiles reviews by students who are satisfied or dissatisfied with their college or university and presents the data to prospective students.
Talbot's Student Planning Book
- Articles about testing deadlines, selecting a major, interviews, and essays. Also includes links to information about individual colleges and universities, and sources of financial aid.
U.S Academic Tour
- Web-streamed video clips capturing conversations about admissions between university students and faculty members. Includes interactive activities and assessments.
The Value of a College Degree
- Provides full-text access to the ERIC Digest of this name which examines the financial and social advantages which are associated with a college degree. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 30, 2016 at 14:03:42 UTC -