become an editor
the entire directory
only in Colleges_and_Universities/Graduate_Education
Colleges and Universities
Continuing Medical Education
Library and Information Science Schools
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Admissions: Editing Services
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Financial Aid
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Test Preparation
This category in other languages:
- Provides information for graduate students on every stage of the dissertation process, and for professors hoping for tenure. Includes assessments, new and archived articles, a newsletter, and information on dissertation and tenure coaching.
All About Grad School
- Geographical listing of business, law, medical and engineering graduate schools.
American Graduate Education
- Contains resources for students worldwide who wish to pursue graduate education in the USA. Information on the U.S. educational system, profiles of graduate schools, tips on applying for visas, information about different kinds of graduate programs.
Association for Support of Graduate Students (ASGS)
- A service organization for dissertation-writing graduate students.
- Intended to help PhDs make the transition out of academia. Beyond Academe is intended specifically for historians but can be used by PhDs in the humanities as well as the sciences.
Career Center - Graduate Students and Ph.D.'s
- Helps Ph.D.'s in their career search. Contains numerous articles and resources that would be helpful for any undergrad or graduate student beginning their job hunt.
- Helps with dissertation blocks and procrastination difficulties.
- This is a highly informative site with a lot of details about every stage of the dissertation process, written by a professor.
Doctoral Student Perceptions of Learning to be Reflective Practitioners
- Article from Academic Exchange Quarterly which looks at how doctoral students learn how to become members of their professions.
e-Coach Survival Guide
- Free monthly e-mail newsletter and other resources devoted to practical strategies for successfully completing doctoral dissertations.
Entering Graduate School
- Offers advice from three seasoned academics on whether graduate school is a good idea for a person.
- A resource for graduate bound students in North America and from around the world who are interested in US or Canadian masters and doctoral programs.
Graduate and Continuing Education for Community College Leaders
- Provides full-text access to the ERIC Digest of this name which examines the benefits of graduate education for leaders in community colleges.
How to Survive as a Graduate Student
- Advice from graduate students on grad school survival in a computer science department at Carnegoie Mellon University. Much of the information applies to graduate students in other fields.
New Professors’ Reflections on the Dissertation Process
- Article from Academic Exchange Quarterly which presents the views of a new faculty member on the dissertation writing process.
- Online discussion and support group for people who can't seem to finish their dissertations or theses.
- Contains information about finishing the Ph.D. dissertation and succeeding in one's academic career. Has articles, advice, a newsletter, and recommended book lists. The owner provides both dissertation and faculty coaching.
Thesis and Dissertation Abstracts
- Offers a free service which allows anyone who has written a thesis, dissertation or paper to publish their abstract online and thus making it available to the whole Internet community.
Write Your Dissertation or Thesis
- Information on completing M.A. or Ph.D. programs, monthly newsletter, and CD-ROM resource tool that can be purchased. Tool was designed to address aspects of completing a thesis or dissertation by providing specific, orderly, structured guidance with checklists, forms and other printable forms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 24, 2013 at 9:05:08 UTC -