become an editor
the entire directory
only in England/Kingston_University
Colleges and Universities
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: London: Education: Colleges and Universities
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: London: Kingston: Education
- Official site with information for current and prospective students, alumni, and staff.
Academic Development Centre
- A small central department that supports developments in teaching, learning, assessment and quality assurance and enhancement.
- To help prospective and current students find the right place to live.
- To help current and past students to find their jobs.
Disability Support Service
- provide details of University Disability Support Services and Facilities.
- Dorich House has been renovated and sensitively restored by Kingston University who now care for the house and its superb collections of sculpture and Russian Imperial art. It has been developed as a resource and study centre and was awarded Registered Museum status in 2004.
Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture
- Provide short courses, undergraduate or postgraduate courses, with a strong commitment to traditional skills such as drawing and appreciation of the widest of international influences, contemporary and historical.
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Undergraduate and postgraduate courses, research opportunities and consultancy within the five Schools of Economics, Education, Humanities, Performance and Screen Studies, and Social Science.
Faculty of Business and Law
- Provide a stimulating environment for study enlivened,links to the business and legal institutions of central london and provide courses from sub-degree level to master’s, doctoral and research degree programmes.
Faculty of Computing, Information Systems and Mathematics
- Provides HND, FdSci, BSc, MComp and MSc courses to research programmes leading to the awards of MPhil, PhD and Masters by Research qualifications.
Faculty of Engineering
- News and events, details of courses, and information about the research being carried out.
Faculty of Health and Social Care Sciences
- The Faculty's partnership with St George’s, University of London means it can offer a wide range of health and social care courses.
Faculty of Science
- The Faculty of Science includes Pharmacy and Chemistry, Earth Sciences and Geography and Life Sciences. Mathematics has recently merged with Computing and Information Systems to form a new faculty.
- Provide current vacancies.
Information Services IT Helpdesk
- A first point of contact for students and staff who are experiencing difficulties with their computer systems or their telecommunication systems.
Kingston University Service Company Ltd (KUSCO)
- providing the University community with a wide range of services and support.
Kingston University Students Union
- Information about student life, support information, and details of clubs and societies.
- Offers hire, conference and hospitality facilities.
- Provide information about using the library service and its facilities, as well as details for using other libraries.
- The Nursery is primarily for the children of Kingston University students and staff and it caters for twenty-four children from the age of two until they start reception class. The Nursery is inspected by the Office for Standards in Education.
Sport and Recreation Services
- Provide sports facilities, services and programmes.
Student Affairs Office
- The Office of the Independent Adjudicator is available to assist in resolving students complaints. The students must normally have exhausted the University's internal complaints procedures before using this service.
Student Funding Service
- Help with students money matters, including claiming benefits and managing debt.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 3, 2015 at 6:45:08 UTC -