become an editor
the entire directory
only in Durham_University/Departments_and_Programs
Colleges and Universities
Departments and Programs
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Durham University: Departments and Programs
- With over 23 lecturing and research full-time staff (as well as around 16 part-time teaching or research-only staff associated in some way with the Department) it is unusual in its provision of an integrated undergraduate programme in Social and Biological Anthropology, and this interdisciplinary style extends to departmental research interests. Provides programme information, faculty, teaching, research, seminar, Journal and contact details.
- Offers undergraduate and postgraduate studies. Courses, staff research interests, research activities, The Old Fulling Mill Museum of Archaeology.
- Aims for excellence in teaching and research across the wide range of bioscience. Occupies purpose built facilities in Mountjoy Park. Includes information for prospective students, staff, research, services, employment opportunities, and contact details.
- Supporting the various subjects in commerce, this department site offers information on various degree programs, research and employment opportunities, alumni, resources and contact details.
- The Department is characterised by an interdisciplinary approach with strong research activities in polymer and materials chemistry enabled by Multidisciplinary Condensed Matter Chemistry and Bioactive Chemistry. Offers information on degree programmes, research, admissions, fellowships, and contact details.
Classics and Ancient History
- Undergraduate and postgraduate information. News, back issues of "Histos", faculty listing, events, and research activity.
Community and Youth Work Studies Unit
- A program designed to help develop practical skills alongside academic learning. Provides programme information, research, staff, events, sports, policy, and contact details.
Department of History
- Offers contact and staff information, details on degrees offered, research activity and links to further resources.
Department of Theology and Religion
- Offers information on undergraduate and graduate degrees programmes, staff, the University and a photo gallery as well as contact details.
- With state of the art teaching and research the department covers a broad range of Earth Science topics. Includes information on programmes, research, admissions, alumni, conferences, a calendar and contact details.
Economics and Finance
- Features areas of research, faculty profiles, publications, working papers, and seminar descriptions.
Education, School of
- Covering a range of fields, provides course and programme information, research opportunities, teaching qualifications, staff and contact details.
Engineering, School of
- Offers a single four year Master of Engineering (MEng) degree programme. Specializations are available in Civil, Mechanical, Electronic, Electronic Systems, Aeronautical, Integrated Electrical/Mechanical, Manufacturing (with Management) engineering. Includes research, programme and staff information as well as events and contact details.
- Students can choose modules from the whole range of English Studies, from Anglo-Saxon to the present day taught in lectures, seminars, tutorial groups and one-to-one supervisions. Includes information on degree programs, staff, career opportunities, research, events and contact details.
- Offers a wide range of courses to undergraduates in most aspects of the subject. After a broadly based first year, the proportion of option work increases, with a final year largely made up of student choice. Provides information on facilities, research, news, programme information and contact details.
- Provides information on department staff, opportunities, programmes, research, teaching, consultancy, events and contact details.
- Broad department with information on staff, band studies, programmes, scholarships, resources, special library, Concert Calendar, organizations, MUSICON, guest lectures, the Allegri String Quartet, resources and contact details.
- Allows you to combine subjects throughout the three or four years of your degree programme. Offers programme information, subject areas, entry requirements, and contact details.
- Offering information on staff and their research interests, current research students, information for current and prospective students, events, resource links, philosophical writings and contact details.
- Provides information on admissions, teaching, and staff at the Department of Politics. Also offers information on research groups and seminars, as well as contact details.
School of Modern Languages & Cultures
- Contains information on the school including admissions, faculty handbook, Undergraduate Prospectus, postgraduate opportunities, research, alumni, departments and contact details.
- Provides a two years full time programme of education and training for qualification as professional social workers MSW (Master of Social Work). Provides course, research and contact details.
Sociology and Criminology
- Covering a range of subjects including social work, primarily Crime and Social Order, Gender and Sexuality, Culture, Consumption and Social Exclusion. Provides information on staff, research post and undergraduate programmes and contact details.
Departments and Programs
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 8:05:10 UTC -