become an editor
the entire directory
only in Thailand/International_Programs
Colleges and Universities
Open Directory - Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Asia: Thailand: International Programs
Asian Institute of Technology
Asian University of Science and Technology
National Institute of Development Administration
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
Dhurakijpundit University International College
- Offers courses in business, design, informatics, hospitality and tourism, and management.
The Joint Graduate School of Energy and Environment
- A consortium of five academic institutions, with information on staff, studies, organization, and research.
Kasetsart University - Bachelor of Engineering
- Faculty of Engineering. Information on admission, faculties, news and events, FAQs, and contacts.
Mahidol University International College
- MUIC. Overview, programs, admissions, student life, and employment information.
The Petroleum and Petrochemical College
- Offers international postgraduate programs in Petroleum Technology, Petrochemical Technology, and Polymer Science.
Ramkhamhaeng University - The Institute of International Studies
- International Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. Programs. Conducted in English or Chinese Language.
Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University
- MBA program consisting of 25 courses. With faculty information, facilities, news, research, and alumni page. In collaboration with Kellogg School of Management and the Wharton School.
St Theresa INTI College
- Located in Nakhon Nayok. Thai-Malaysian international college offering business programs preparatory to study in English-speaking countries.
Thammasat University - M.Sc. in Marketing
- MIM program, Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy, is designed to provide an advanced and in-depth learning in Marketing areas, and provides an educational experience on international perspective from faculty and guest speakers from top universities and organizations around the world.
Thammasat University - MBA in International Business
- IMBA program, Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy, focuses on international management and business in a specific region. Offers three region tracks, China, Japan, and Europe. Students choose to develop theirs business communication skill either in Mandarin, Japanese, Spain or German. The classes will be wholly conducted in English.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 31, 2013 8:24:04 AM EDT -