become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science/Geology
Open Directory - Reference: Dictionaries: By Subject: Science: Geology
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology
Cengage Learning: Geologylink Glossary
- Glossary covering all matters geological. Suitable for students, university instructors, and professional geologists.
Geology Dictionary - Geology.com
- Definitions of terms, written at a level appropriate for students in introductory courses.
- An A-to-Z glossary of glacier terms written by the professor and students of an NEIU glaciology class.
Glossary of Volcanic and Geologic Terms
- Part of Vulcano World, a higher education, k-12, and public outreach project of the Oregon Space Grant Consortium administered by the Department of Geosciences at Oregon State University.
Schlumberger Oilfield Glossary
- Defines many terms related to oil and gas exploration and production. Includes illustrations.
USGS Photo Glossary of volcanic terms
- Short, illustrated glossary of terms related to volcanoes.
Visual Earthquake Glossary
- Provides terms and their definitions, each with an image. Edited by the USGS (U.S. Geological Survey) Earthquake Hazards Program.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 1:00:55 PM EDT -